Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Gentiana - lovely sunshine with slightly dirty feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gentiana - lovely sunshine with slightly dirty feet
maro2005
All Pro Poster
Member # 14154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro2005   Author's Homepage   Email maro2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gentiana is my latest footlovegirl.
She wore this peeptoe pumps for about 6 hours barefooted and then she came to me.
Now she took off the pumps....again and again amazingly how aromatically feet can smell if they sweat barefoot in pumps.
The full galerie only on www.footlovegirls.com

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My sites:
www.footlovegirls.com

Buy my latest clip and great bundles on

My Clips4Sale Store
[URL=http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13792]clips4sale.com/studio/13792

Posts: 543 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump] Stupendous! [Cheers]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! She's so cute, face and feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet...I can almost smell them from here!

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful woman and beautiful feet [Drool]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy soles!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything about this chick is cute!!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking lady with some sexy soles... Reminds me of a Czech girl I dated! [Smile]

Thanks for posting [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judging by her name and her (wonderful) feet she must be Romanian! [Big Grin] Thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her expression in the last photo is priceless! [Smile]

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maro2005
All Pro Poster
Member # 14154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro2005   Author's Homepage   Email maro2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you!
Yes, Gentiana is a sexy and very dear girl.

@ antigonas
Only nearly exact [Wink] She was born in Serbia.

--------------------
My sites:
www.footlovegirls.com

Buy my latest clip and great bundles on

My Clips4Sale Store
[URL=http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13792]clips4sale.com/studio/13792

Posts: 543 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very, very, very Nice!!!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great shots

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links