Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Gorgeous Long Red Toes On A Bench! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gorgeous Long Red Toes On A Bench!
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone...

I have had a nice lunch break the other day again.
Just walking along, I spotted this lady sitting on a bench, and my attention got drawn to her gorgeous long red toes.
I couldn't help but excuse myself and compliment her on her feet.
It took her by surprise, and she said she had people compliment her shoes, but never her feet.
After explaining a little a bit about the webiste I am trying to start up, she was more than happy for me to take some pictures of her beautiful feet.
I treid to get her more interested in this, but I think this will be just a one off, as no details got exchaanged...
Anyhow... hope you like the pictures!

-

-

-

-

-

Feetness [Smile]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some more for your viewing pleasure! [Smile]

-

-

-

-

-

Feetness [Smile]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

And some more! [Smile]

-

-

-

-

Feetness [Smile]

tlvr
BANNED
Member # 15081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tlvr         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, great find. Nice long toes!!
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are delish and I really like her attitude towards the fetish!! [Smile]
Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her polish is chipped and i didnt care for the trojan horse

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you asshole!! you fucked up my computor!!!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Trojan horse???
What happened? Are the some virsus on these uploads? If so then please let me know and I will host them on some other site.
Truly appologise for that... I seriously don't know what is going on.

BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

i apologise. My fault. Nice feet. TY for posting

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl has long toes, and those sandals are fantastic! Thakn you for sharing these.

The Trojan Horse thing - it happens a lot with free image hosting sites that do not require registration, such as turboimage. They have a lot of popunders and other malware. Image Avenue is he biggest and best known for this, but sites of it's ilk are all pretty much the same.

It's never the poster, it's the site where the images are hosted. You might consider signing up for Photobucket.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Thank you all for all your kind comments!
I am glad some of you liked her feet too.

Britney - I am sorry this has happened, and wanted to appologise again about it. Really wasn't aware of sites doing these things. Will take up Ben's advise and sign up to Photobucket from now on, so you people don't get confronted by this again.

Ben Del Amitri - I cannot thak you enough for your comments. Coming from you, it really means a lot to me.
Glad you like them as much as I did.. and you are right, thos sandals are very sexy.
Like i have mentioned before... thanks for the Photobucket tip. Will do that from now on!

Thanks again to all.
I will try and post more pictures as soon as I take some.

Also - for those who remember Sonita - I will be shooting a set with her soon too, so keep yoour eyes peeled.

Feetness [Smile]

DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great picture, also you found a lady in the uk that allowed you to take pictures. i thought that only happened in the U.S or the eu
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hate the shoes, but love those toes.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God they are amazing long toes.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great set beautiful long red toes!!! Thank you for sharing!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links