Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Oh Susan! (New Model+story)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oh Susan! (New Model+story)
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met Susan at work. The first day I saw here there, I innocently commented on the color of her toes. They were blue so I wanted to see what response would've been to that and she was amazed that I been paid attention to that part of her body. Months went by, and every time she'd be ready to paint her nails, she'd ask me the color. I had her buying colors she'd never think of wearing before! I then did the bold thing around Christmas when it would just be her in the office and I asked her if I could paint her toes. She was shocked that I actually knew how to. So I took off her polish, and put on this very same color that’s on now at that time. I then massaged her feet and she told me not to stop. She was in awe on how good it felt. I then told her about my foot fetish. She yanked her foot away from me and was like "eww, I think feet are nasty." After that statement, I told her that more people than you know have foot fetishes. I even told her about other people she works with have one. I then told her about my website and she was pretty impressed and wanted to see it. I gave her the site name and she checked it out. Ever since then, if she'd see me walk by and if no one was around, she'd pop her feet onto her desk and give me a little sole show, any peek of her feet for that matter. It was great.

Months later, I check my email and I had 4 messages from her, all with attachments. I opened up the first one downloaded and behold those pretty toes in the very same color I painted them on my birthday (close to x-mas).
She told me to put them on my site and that she'll be taking more in the future. Look out for the blue toes fam!

By the way, she took all of there herself. Leave her love!

-
 -
 -

[ August 25, 2009, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: Those Toes ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am often taken aback by how many women feel that same way as she did when you first told her. A friend of mine recently told me that she felt like even when a woman says she doesn't like it, that subconsciously she may be intrigued and even flattered by it. After all she was not a big fan of it at first. Then she said she noticed all her friends love getting their feet done up and take care of. They want them to be pretty, and if they didn't want anyone to see then they would go through all the trouble at times to keep them looking nice.

I informed one of my friends that I knew how to give a pedicure, and she wanted to get me to work on her asap.

As for your friend Susan. Bro her feet are awesome. Nicely shaped toes, and a chance to massage them up and play with them would be excellent. I would rather stay in give her a foot massage and a fresh coat than to go out partying on a saturday night. Definitely like to get a sole view, but then again I am sole man.

Thanks for giving us all a little taste of your perks for going into the office. Keep bring the rain bro.

Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This woman has great looking feet! Tell her thank you for sending the pics to you to share.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story. We should all be so lucky.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot hot hot hot hot. she is very sexy. her feet a very pretty.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is very sexy and I am glad you kept at it after her reaction to your fetish.
Thnaks for the pics and the lesson!
And thank your friend also!

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad she was so happy about your fetish she has great feet and your a lucky guy!! Wish I was that cat in the pics...LOL
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to open her up to this TT. Wow you both have really beautiful feet! Do you think any way possible in the reaches of the heavens above to have both pairs of lovely feet in one picture set?? Unreal to comprehend! Great story by the way and as always Thank you for sharing!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links