Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sweaty Nylons *ADDED picture to Page 2* (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sweaty Nylons *ADDED picture to Page 2*
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 12 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of you may know I was making nylons and socks for someone, and whats better than double layering and running in them!? LOL My feet and legs sure did get sweaty in Florida's 90 degree weather!!

Check out the rest at www.twisted-toes.com

-

-

-

[ September 02, 2009, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: TwistedToes ]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn....now I have more motivation to wait for my g/f to come back from her morning runs. [Smile]
Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Intoxicating! [Blush]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmm, florida.... *homer simpson drool*
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That has got to be the swweeetest smell......yummy!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm now that is sexy!! Sweaty, nylons, and feet are 3 words that I just love to hear in a sentence and even better to see the pics! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Some of you may know I was making nylons and socks for someone, and whats better than double layering and running in them!? LOL My feet and legs sure did get sweaty in Florida's 90 degree weather!!

[Drool] Probably the sexiest quote of 2009 thus far! If the reciever of the socks read it, there's no "probably" about it. [Drool]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dayum!!! girl!! fine legs encased in sheer hose... my thing!!!!!!!!! you look good girl. that town you're in was graced by your beauty. lucky them.. and luckier fella who gets those hose!!!!!!!! your peds look really cute after that run too

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigmuthatrucker
Loyal Member
Member # 34358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigmuthatrucker   Email Bigmuthatrucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to see more of your legs
Posts: 82 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] T. T. I HURT MYSELF !
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOh my!!!TT that has to be one of the sexiest things ive seen in a long time..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootmanLover
Board Regular
Member # 24569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootmanLover   Email FootmanLover       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exotic TT!!!!!! I think i should be on my knees and kissing them
Posts: 49 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snazzyknight
Major Player
Member # 4786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snazzyknight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it looks so smelly...yet clean..love the sequence of pix
Posts: 168 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DeLoatch - I bet you would REALLY love that, huh?!!?
Robotron2084 - That they are!! [Blush]
footjoyboy - Better get something to catch that drool!!
KDCX859 - Florida is nothing but HOT & HUMID... LOL
Bootster - I must admit, my feet sweat quite a bit!!
phoselover78 - Smiles are contagious and with one as big as it seems you got, I'm all smiles!! [Big Grin]
Drunk_24-7 - [Blush] [Blush] Thank you!! [Blush] [Blush]
RPM - Thank you... You can even still see the red in my face. I was SO hot!!
Bigmuthatrucker - Legs in nylons??

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links