Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The beautiful hostesses

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The beautiful hostesses
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This summer I worked at a trade fair for a couple of days. In the stall on my left side there was a company in service business. They had only female hostesses, all of them very beautiful. Of course I had to concentrade on my own work, but sometimes I had the pleasure to talk with them. Normally I had one hour lunch and I noticed that the girls had nearly the same.

One day I asked one of the girls if could have lunch together at the restaurant. She should go with one of the other girls and I could willingly join them.

All the girls appeared in smart dresses with long leather boots. "Isnīt it warm? Wouldnīt you prefer sandals instead of those boots?", I asked them during the lunchtime and they answered yes, but their employer would not appreciate that, they thought. Business wear and leather boots were recommended.

I proposed that we the next day could have a lunch picnic instead. Close to the fair was a great park with lots of people relaxing in the grass. I promised to fix the food and the girls said yes. I realized that they maybe would take their boots off - if I was lucky - but probably they had pantyhose, so I wouldnīt see their feet.

Next day was a lovely day. It was completely calm and the sun was warm, but not to warm. We found a nice place and I unpacked the chicken salad. I also took my camera and asked them for a photo.

-

Then I asked the girls if we shouldnīt take our shoes off. I started to unlace my own shoes, just to see what should happen and one of the girls started to finger on her boot zipper. "Yes, I was thinking about that, but wasnīt sure..." She pulled the zippers down. "I hope my feet donīt smell", she said and removed her boots. When her boots came off I saw that she had no pantyhose - it was tights and she also took her socks off!

When she had got her socks off she wiggled her toes and said that it was what she needed. Then the other girl did the same. We had a great lunch in the sun!

-

-

-

-

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YUMMY My Man, you hit the jackpot that day, could you smell them, nothing like those naked toes being cooked in those wear-worn boots all day! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would really wanna bury my nose right there fresh out the boot [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only smell I could recognize was a weak smell of warm leather.
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links