Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Toes too big or just right?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Toes too big or just right?
urgeag
Board Regular
Member # 36311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urgeag   Author's Homepage   Email urgeag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

What do you guys think???

Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
urgeag
Board Regular
Member # 36311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urgeag   Author's Homepage   Email urgeag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
image didnt load for some reason??? Heres the link:

http://img131.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=80950_sexy-toes_123_380lo.jpg

Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
urgeag
Board Regular
Member # 36311

right on the cusp for me, but sexy is sexy...
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's such a thing as excessively large toes??
<b><i>who knew?</i></b>

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's exactly how I like toenails to look like, broad, long, and substantial. Hell yeah!
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that's almost textbook of what I don't want toes to look like--curved and too long in the nailbed. Hey, to each, his own. It only makes sense that for every "type" of toe that's out there, there is someone who likes it. I can no more expect to like every toe out there than I can expect that everyone out there will like the ones I like.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Pjay, But then again I'm not really a toe guy. Though there are toes that I adore, I typically aren't attracted to toes. I guess you can say I am super picky about the toes that i drool over.

--------------------
Imma sole man! da-duh duh duh da-da duh duh.

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yes, she can model for me anytime - I'll hire her in a heartbeat.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, let me comment on those toes, she can put those pretty things in my mouth any time she chooses.....'nuff said!!!!!
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yesi077
Loyal Member
Member # 32232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesi077     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont like those feet at all! sorry! [Cry]
Posts: 66 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look good to me.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All good!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you say "Toes too big?" are you really asking if they're TOO LONG? [Confused]

Personally, I adore women with long toes!! That's my preference! Far as I'm concerned a woman's toes can never be too long, or too plump {within reason} Only too short. These toes will do just fine, urgeag. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links