Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sissy Sauce!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sissy Sauce!
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm, yummy, I'm making this sissy sauce just for some lucky little sucker who will be delighted to eat at My feet!

-

As a sissy, you don't even get the red sauce. Nope, not only am I going to make you eat this salsa after I've personally crushed the tomatoes with My shoes, I'm making it out of the green ones!

-

They make a better pop-squish sound when I crush them, anyway. Pop pop, squish squish, watch and listen as I crush each little ball under My size-six red platform stiletto heels.

-

I'll bet there's a lot of nutrition in this. It will make an excellent sissy sauce. Nothing's free, though, little humili-whore, so whatever lucky bastard ends up with this sauce on his plate for dinner will open his wallet wide for it!

-

FREE PREVIEW!
Watch Me prepare your sauce here: Sissy Sauce FREE Preview

(...and yes, it's on ebanned...)

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luckiest grapes ever. If being drunk 24/7 isn't bad enough, Princess Sarah could turn me into a wineo without much effort at all! [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yesi077
Loyal Member
Member # 32232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesi077     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stunning! [Tongue]
Posts: 66 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they're cherry tomatoes, though--her point being that they're not yet red (they're unripe).

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links