Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Andi's Greatest Legs & Ass (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Andi's Greatest Legs & Ass
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best of Andi shots continues...
Here's the some of my favorites from over the years of my wife's nice long legs.
Hope you guys like em'..
Thanks for all the nice comments on all of our previous posts!!
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kyle69
Major Player
Member # 33448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kyle69   Email kyle69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, those pics are amazing!! your a lucky man to have that body in bed with you every nite, i can only imagin what i could do with legs, ass and feet like hers...beautiful

--------------------
Why not love a womans foot

Posts: 121 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
k16m16
Board Regular
Member # 26482

Icon 1 posted      Profile for k16m16   Email k16m16   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ass is good to a point show some feet then we can talk
Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Legs, feet, and ass-- 50 OUT OF 10!!!! Keep it up!

[Cheers]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy shit man!

i LOVE the 2nd pic

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing. SHe has great legs, ass and feet. Yes, she deserves to be looked at and certainly draws attention to her assets in public. I would give her the look and give her the wolf whistle.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brookes bf here...............

#2 is insane!!!!!!! any more pics of here in that dress????????

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always a joy to see your woman. Thanks.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! [Eek!]
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god. What an ass. So sexy.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky Man...lucky man

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic post, Aerodrew...I have not posted, or been too active on the board, but still check it from time to time, but I had to comment and post on your amazing, sexy, beautiful wife and her super hot body.

She looks absolutely amazing, and so hot. And yes, that second pic...Geez!! Look at her sexy back side, and the amazing arch in her back. She knows all too well how to show off her sexiness, and all of her best attributes. Her legs are just stunning, and her body is in such amazing shape. Outstanding!

I have been a huge fan of her and of your posts. Keep them coming please...great job.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
muy muy bueno!!
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW..I've seen so many pics of her beautiful feet..She has a outstanding body all around..Your very lucky ..I hope you appreciate her..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daaaaaaamn, look at them legs!
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links