Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Cierra's Sweaty Feet & Ravens Spirit (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Cierra's Sweaty Feet & Ravens Spirit
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's time for football! Finally. Getting tired of watching the Orioles lose for the 12th straight season. Now it's time for the Ravens around here and Cierra is only to happy to show off her Ravens spirit (and her feet, of course). These shots were done right outside M&T Bank Stadium on a very hot day a few weeks ago. Yes, her feet were sweating, as was the rest of her and I.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a delight for the eyes!
You're one lucky man Patrick!

Thanks for posting [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE Cierra!!! She is INCREDIBLY cute and has such adorable feet [Smile] I really like her soles in both pics, they look very soft and the pinkness is rather cute. Her toes are also delightful as well, the purple polish looks really sweet on em. The toespread on her right foot in the first pic looks great. Her legs also look sensational in both pics, which is definitely a plus [Big Grin]

Those socks must've smelt so great from the sweat hehe.

Very nice pics, thanks Patrick!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics Patrick..Be better with a Patriots shirt though. [Nana]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
Awesome pics Patrick..Be better with a Patriots shirt though. [Nana]

I have Randy Moss and the New England D on my first ever Fantasy Team. I also have Joe Flacco, the jersey Miss Cierra happens to be wearing. I'll stick with the purple and black.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that the outline of a soon-to-be nautical star tattoo on Cierra's otherwise perfect foot?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves2smell
Board Regular
Member # 36190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves2smell   Email loves2smell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are soo hot!! I love fresh out of the shoes feet! MMm. Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"AY-CARAMBA!!!!!" Hotttttttt!!!!! [Thud]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and the contribution set. I knew these things were coming off. [Wink]

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/cierra.html

I would have LOVED to have buried my face in these!!!!

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/cierra/20090909/CRA09090906.jpg

I plan on spending some "quality time" with this set later on today once I get home! [Wink]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely perfect Patrick. You really set the bar high for the rest of us :-)

MUAH
Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god, Patrick, please tell me her feet smelled or were a little sweaty. It
looks like a hot day in these pics.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Glad everyone is liking these. I'll be sure to drop the hint to Cierra to log on and check out the thread. You know foot models, sometimes they need a little motivation. LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Oh my god, Patrick, please tell me her feet smelled or were a little sweaty. It
looks like a hot day in these pics.

Although I didn't get to smell them cause we were right out in the middle of public, I did rub my hand against her feet a number of times and they were indeed damp. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hellz yeah! hopefully they'll do better this year. they're looking good

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cierra
Board Regular
Member # 3440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cierra   Author's Homepage   Email Cierra       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All i can say is WOW thank you all for such the wonderful comments. i finally just took a minute to check out all the pictures from the shoot..AMAZING! Patrick you did a wonderful job even tho we both were sweating our tushies off! (=

To answer your ? bout the star on my foot..nope just an outline..havent decided how i want to finish it yet.

--------------------
Be sure to check out my first ever Wu's Feature Set, "Size & Foot Tease!"

-

-

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, these pics make me excited for the season, Cierra, any chance you can do the superbowl half time show? Your feet are the greatest thing going right now! I love your soles!!!!!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links