Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 2 trailers - kissa & nikol

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2 trailers - kissa & nikol
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
remove the spaces from the download links( between the "rapidshare" and the ".com". hd versions for both clips available at studio 19598.

extreme shrinking the gym's pervert
 -
this is one of goddess kissa's best clips, and a clip micro-shrinking foot-freaks would die for! she shrunk down a pervert that always bugged her at the gym. her toes and feet are just perfect, with unique polish and long toenails. i bet you'd love to replace him - yet it must be scary for him to be the size of 1" next to those enormous, devine toes! kissa tortures him between her toes and soles, and then shrinks him even more till he almost micro size. what is his pov from that size?!? find out inside the clip. extreme-pov, extreme close-ups, foot shots, great angels and dialogue, and off course - perfect kissa. enjoy!

http://rapidshare.com/files/278045889/extreme_shrinking_the_gyms_pervert_trailer_hd.mp4

first date fuck? i dont think so!!!
 -
some guy dated goddess nikol, and she kissed him so amazingly on the first date - he thought he'll get lucky and sex her right away. he only managed to piss her off so she shrunk his ass, and will play with him with her tongue, almost drown him in her spit, and eat him alive eventually. she laughs at him that he is getting aroused from it even though his life is in great danger! a clip for vore, tongue, mouth lovers and also a slight touch of foot-fetish inside!

http://rapidshare.com/files/278055517/first_date_fuck_i_dont_think_so_trailer_hd.mp4

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links