Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Damn Your Gonna Love These pics (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Damn Your Gonna Love These pics
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here is a link to her my space dont forget to tell her about wus

http://www.myspace.com/6860989

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liljaxon
Board Regular
Member # 21358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liljaxon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really nice soles, damn
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lil Mis Leah
Major Player
Member # 2544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil Mis Leah   Author's Homepage   Email Lil Mis Leah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Astelia.. she's been around for quite some time now.. She was also one of the main models from Love-feet.com (which is no longer around)

--------------------
“All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.”  -
http://www.thewidesoleprincess.com http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13056 http://www.youtube.com/lilmisleah

Posts: 180 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mark721:
Looks like a fat ghetto rat.

I wouldnt go that far, but the total lack of an arch ruins it for me.

The second set of pics just added another problem for me...her toenails are eagle talon long... the first set her toenails looked better.

Overall, not loving these pics as the thread title advertised, but by far not the worst feet to grace the "pages" of this forum.

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
quote:
Originally posted by mark721:
Looks like a fat ghetto rat.

I wouldnt go that far, but the total lack of an arch ruins it for me.

The second set of pics just added another problem for me...her toenails are eagle talon long... the first set her toenails looked better.

Overall, not loving these pics as the thread title advertised, but by far not the worst feet to grace the "pages" of this forum.

haha whatever her toenails are not even long at all ive seen worse

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:

-

ejc8708:
Ill stand by your post because I think she is great. Now the above photo, if you had just posted this, he would have been raving left and right, because she has toes not of the usual chunky girls. They sometimes have those short piggy piggy toes. But because he sees her face and body, now he downs her. She's cute. A rare find with chunky girls with those kind of toes. I love that and her also. Please continue with more if you have of her. THANK YOU for posting ejc8708!

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cweb55
Board Regular
Member # 24483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cweb55   Email Cweb55   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet please post more!!!

--------------------
Cweb55

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msa
Member # 36459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for msa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for all the good comments [Wink]
oh.. and I keep my nails however my mood.
Sometimes when my boys want longer nails, I leave longer toenails.
When some of them want short... then short they go [Smile]
Anyways thanks to all those that enjoyed my feet [Wink]
And thanks to those that enjoyed being tacky and rude...as well.

--------------------
MSA

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew she looked familiar. thanx Lil Mis Leah. I love your feet MSA. my favorite pic is the 6th one in the 1st set. damn they're so wrinkly and suckable thick soles [Mmm]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links