Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Charlee (new model) Melts Popsicles Between her Toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Charlee (new model) Melts Popsicles Between her Toes
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so excited to announce another new model to the sole mate roster on Soles of Silk. Meet Charlee, an 18 year old co-worker with size 7 1/2 feet.

At the end of Spring Charlee kicked off one of her shoes at work to show me her pedicure and asked me if I liked it. She mentioned it was for her senior prom and I looked down and then at her and said, "Are you 18 yet?" She laughed and said, "No, but real soon."

Well over the summer Charlee turned 18 and claims that she knew I'd be asking her. She told me she had to think about it first since she is currently dating someone. After she got the "OK" from him, she told me she was game and here she is making a colorful debut.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's so banging.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a straight-up cutie Pat.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn when can I clean them feet up for you???
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. [Bow Down] [Mmm]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's so cute! [Smile] Thanks for sharing, Pat! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you all like these shots. It was a fun first set with awesome results.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlee
Member # 36468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlee   Email charlee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was an easy shoot working with patrick (:
Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a cutie,Patrick!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!! Love her beautiful complexion. Awesome cutie!!! Patrick, you have a good eye on beauty!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Heya Charlee,

Nice to see your butt in here. [Smile] Don't worry, most of the people here don't bite (unless you ask them to). Now sniffing is another story. Heehee...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's Charlee, your pisc are very beautiful. I love all the wrinkles on your soles! Please pose for Patrick more!!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eh, Feet aren't anything to hoot at. To straight, up and down on the sides. and no arch whatsover.
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipme29
Major Player
Member # 27057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipme29         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very creative. Nice post.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by xyzhousexyz:
eh, Feet aren't anything to hoot at. To straight, up and down on the sides. and no arch whatsover.

Thanks for the insightful response - spelling errors, grammar mistakes and all! I usually don't bother responding to the Negative Nancy posters that pop up every so often, but I just can't see why you even bother to make this post. I'm all for free speech, but I guess my decency is the reason why I don't tell those who posts photos I don't like my opinion - I just move on to another post.

Hell, the model was even kind enough to pop in here and post too. Way to show her the 0.01% of the posts on this great board.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links