Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tog's Wife Summer 2009 (BONUS SOLE SHOTS ADDED 09/21/09) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Tog's Wife Summer 2009 (BONUS SOLE SHOTS ADDED 09/21/09)
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful toes, great color...thanks

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good. Thanks

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute feet!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes are definitely suckable! You...do suck them right?

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...2nd shot gave me a major boner. Quite the lass you got mate. [Big Grin]

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love a woman on her knees, the sole shot is hot

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dude in MD
Major Player
Member # 33223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dude in MD   Email Dude in MD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing

--------------------
I luv feet... And suck toes [Wink]
I'm in MD

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those feet!

They look very very sexy. Do they get smelly??

Love the width of the soles and the proportion of the toes. Perfect.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love little feet! very sexy Tog [Drool] I bet I could get all ten of her little toes in my mouth.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by trini_looker:
Her toes are definitely suckable! You...do suck them right?

Is the Pope Catholic? [Wink]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
Love those feet!

They look very very sexy. Do they get smelly??

Love the width of the soles and the proportion of the toes. Perfect.

Just lightly aromatic - which is just great for me.. Mostly super soft and clean... [Smile]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Love little feet! very sexy Tog [Drool] I bet I could get all ten of her little toes in my mouth.

Oh I'm sure you could domitilo [Mmm]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Togodan I ADORE your wife's feet!!! She has such attractive peds and I really do love it when you post her pics here, they're definitely a delight to view. The fact that she's a fellow Londoner adds to the appeal for me [Wink]

Her toes in these pics definitely look luscious. They have a short, cute shape to them, with lovely toenails. The polish on them looks great! I like how it matches her flip flops. I must say that her toes look rather suckable [Wink]

The wrinkles in the 2nd pic look awesome!!! I quite like sole wrinkles and hers look brilliant from what I can see. The underside of her toes look adorable here too!

Also, I love the softness of her feet. That to me is such an appealing factor; seeing pics of feet that are well taken care of is always a turn on. It also shows that she cares about her feet as well, which is really cool.

Thanks a lot for these pics Tog!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Togodan, your wifes feet look amazing! Must have been a great summer for you looking at her feet all the time. Tell her to kep wearing flip flops in the winter too!!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Thanks for all the great comments guys - much appreciated by us both! Shall just have to get more pics now! [Wink]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links