Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Barefoot in French Tips (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Barefoot in French Tips
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good f'n lord Shasha....PERFECTION! The best french pedi i've seen on toes....PERIOD, DOT! [Mmm]

Marcus

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-

cant help myself

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
 -

-

Shasha - OMG! (I heard you love OMG responses! LOL) See I've been reading this whole spread.

This is by far one of the BEST french pedicures I've seen. Your toe nail length is perfect and the shape is just right. The bright white against your darker skintone is so beautiful.

Loved coming back to see this!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
I hope every body knew that I meant pics not pis.lol

Ahhhhahaha, I didn't even read it as pis...that's funny!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CdnFb's:
Good f'n lord Shasha....PERFECTION! The best french pedi i've seen on toes....PERIOD, DOT! [Mmm]

Marcus

Marcus, you just made my night. I love hearing from you...smiles all around!

*HUGS*

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-

cant help myself

OH MY! Looks like you thoroughly enjoyed this little set. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
 -

-

Shasha - OMG! (I heard you love OMG responses! LOL) See I've been reading this whole spread.

This is by far one of the BEST french pedicures I've seen. Your toe nail length is perfect and the shape is just right. The bright white against your darker skintone is so beautiful.

Loved coming back to see this!

PP, you're so sweet and thorough. You're right...OMG responses always make me smile. And my nails were at a nice length when I shot these but my clumsy self went and chipped the big toe somehow and had to cut them all down. Boo hoo...I don't like them short.

*HUGS*

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
listen, i don't mind your short nails at all.. and these are off da hook! i like what i see!!! keep them coming!!! short or perfect!

RPM

p.s. i had visions of what they would like in sheer hose... and that vision was out of this world!! but, in real life, i like em just as is!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Voorhees
Board Regular
Member # 36207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Voorhees   Email Voorhees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
French Tips are the best!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to have made your night Shasha~! [Wink]

Marcus

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
listen, i don't mind your short nails at all.. and these are off da hook! i like what i see!!! keep them coming!!! short or perfect!

RPM

p.s. i had visions of what they would like in sheer hose... and that vision was out of this world!! but, in real life, i like em just as is!

RPM, you're super sweet. It's comments like yours that keep me posting. Thanks love!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Voorhees:
French Tips are the best!

*tee hee* I agree [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by CdnFb's:
Glad to have made your night Shasha~! [Wink]

Marcus

[Kiss]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Clubkong
Major Player
Member # 20604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clubkong   Author's Homepage   Email Clubkong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Clubkong:
Mmm, simply edible ! They look sooo delicious you could serve them up on a plate !

I took a pic of them dressed up in a sandwhich once...tee hee

Glad you enjoyed this little set!

You did ??!! I'd love so much to see these pics ! I would pay mucho dinero for those LOL

--------------------
https://fetlife.com/users/1817414

Posts: 101 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
quote:
quote:
Mmm, simply edible ! They look sooo delicious you could serve them up on a plate !

I took a pic of them dressed up in a sandwhich once...tee hee

Glad you enjoyed this little set!

You did ??!! I'd love so much to see these pics ! I would pay mucho dinero for those LOL
Ask and you shall receive!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links