Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kathy's Perfect Feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kathy's Perfect Feet!
Dreamgirls in Socks
The King Of Feet
Member # 20669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreamgirls in Socks   Author's Homepage   Email Dreamgirls in Socks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another great set with 18 y.o. Kathy @ Dreamgirls in Socks! [Drool]

Kathy's Perfect Feet - (Hi Quality Version)
http://clips4sale.com/store/8983/2701308

-

-

--------------------
Join our Brand New membership Site! Exclusive 4K content!

New Membership Site:
http://DreamgirlsClips.com

-

-

-

Posts: 6066 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! They must have stunk! [Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kathy's soles are wild and her toes are beautifully shaped. Well-proportioned, soft, and terribly inviting.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark721
Loyal Member
Member # 9925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark721   Email mark721   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See now that's hot! Loose the dude in the pic shots and you got the real deal. That set was F'in great!

--------------------
Mark

Posts: 92 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some damn fine soles!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa this is good [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shes my favorite right now
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man that got me amped. her big toe is soo big. pretty ass soles and they look smelly as hell. [Mmm]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The definitive dream girl in socks.

Those socks look amazing!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmm very sexy. Smelly?

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is gorgeous and her soles are place where dreams come true. What a complete joy it must have been to film this video! Your videos are always exceptional but with Miss Kathy here it looks as though the bar has been raised yet again! Your the man!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dreamgirls in Socks
The King Of Feet
Member # 20669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreamgirls in Socks   Author's Homepage   Email Dreamgirls in Socks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Thanx for all the comments with Kathy! ;-) We took a little break but we're back for now! ;-p

--------------------
Join our Brand New membership Site! Exclusive 4K content!

New Membership Site:
http://DreamgirlsClips.com

-

-

-

Posts: 6066 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links