Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jesibel420 barefoot at the beach w/ emerald green toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jesibel420 barefoot at the beach w/ emerald green toes
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, Josh and I went to the beach last night to take some pics for the site. Unfortunately a few of them came out a bit blurry (the camera settings got messed up) but they would've been good pics otherwise, so I thought I'd share. The last one is good quality, I love the way the sunset looks in the background.. Hope you enjoy our mistake, hehe!

<3

Also, follow me on Twitter, the link is in my signature! [Smile]

-  -  -  -  -

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
k77nelson
Loyal Member
Member # 28783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for k77nelson   Author's Homepage   Email k77nelson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks amazing keep up the good work n keep the pics comin
Posts: 78 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YSUfan17   Email YSUfan17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm...those feet look SOOOO suckable! [Wink]

--------------------
Dave, there’s an old story that this reminds me of: I cried because I had no desk until I met a man who had no feet, and the no-feet guy explained that there was such a thing as a budget…and WNYX was way, way over it. The End

Posts: 200 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for sharing these, the sunset in the background lends a nice touch and quality to them.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the good guy
Loyal Member
Member # 23859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the good guy   Email the good guy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your so pretty and you have hott feet [Smile]
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I love the way the sunset looks in the background"

I have to agree with you. lovely post

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the pics. But no toe pics???
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cha
Board Regular
Member # 25260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tks for the pics
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootmanLover
Board Regular
Member # 24569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootmanLover   Email FootmanLover       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They Look really nice.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absoleute Beauty Perfected & Personified yet Again! You are an Amazing Woman Jesibel. [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sockties80
Board Regular
Member # 35619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sockties80   Email sockties80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another gorgeous set from Jesibel.

If your "messed up" pics can do such a great job of turning me on, your "perfect" pics would be dangerous!.

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, very nice. You're very pretty.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles and sand... great combination... Love your feet!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Verrrry pretty feet....and a very pretty girl ;-)

Thanks for sharing!

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links