Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Little Latina Feet and the New Camera (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Little Latina Feet and the New Camera
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're a lucky man Oscar, she's got some sweet little soles! Great camera choice as well, bet that positionable LCD with live-view really helps in getting the really tough angles.

Thanks for sharing & enjoy the new camera! [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn very nice feet n soles:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipme29
Major Player
Member # 27057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipme29         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I am enjoying your new camera as much as you!
Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soft and sweaty soles
mmmmmmmmmmmmmhhh

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those little toes are so damn cute, so pretty. Love her soft, wrinkled soles!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the great comments everyone- she loves to hear that her pics are enjoyed- and I plan to keep kicking out some new shots..

And Lucky Andre- I like the evil laugh...she does get those feet tied and tickled when she is a naughty girl (and sometimes when she isn't)..

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well please, if you can, share those tickling moments with us who are tickling inclined in this foot forum [Smile]

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow talk about some sexy feet. great soles and toes. man your wife has some smoking hot feet.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took my a while but i just came back from my holiday! [Smile] Great pics, Oscar, same all FABULOUS little soles! [Blush] Thanks for sharing, both of you! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boner21
Board Regular
Member # 20699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boner21   Email Boner21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 3 1/2.. You are a lucky guy Oscar :-) Now that you got a new camera maybe we can hope for more pictures? I would love to see how small they really are. Keep up the good work! :-)
Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can u upload the last 2 sole scrunch pics again???? [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solesearcher77:
can u upload the last 2 sole scrunch pics again???? [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

I think that those pics are lost- but I will be happy to take some new ones for you along with the toe pointing ones you asked for in the other thread-
She especially is good at that as she used to be a syncronized swimmer

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OtM great pics. Love hercute little toes. More pics please
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links