Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » This Week in Updates (9/16-9/23) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: This Week in Updates (9/16-9/23)
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
30 picture update for 9/16/2009
www.mommiesfeet.com

-

-

51 picture update for 9/18/2009
www.mommiesfeet.com

-

-

42 picture update for 9/21/2009
www.mommiesfeet.com

-

-

27 picture update for 9/23/2009
www.mommiesfeet.com

-

-

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great photos....looks like you were at the beach with sandy feet.
I am so jealous of your beach weather..

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Thud] Good Goddess Almighty MD! What a fucking set! Every picture is beautiful and special in it's own right and the diverse display of perfection provided here proves yet again why Mommie Dearest is in a class all by herself as the most amazing foot model of all time.

This set has it all. A simple foot shot of the legendary tops to start reels the viewer in, then she busts out the silly side in picture number 2 but no matter how silly she tries to be, the soles grab your attention and make you take notice of how irresistably hot this woman is no matter what type of faces she wants to make.

Then dispite comming off all cute and silly and fun in and harmless in the second pic, she follows it up with a very hot dirty sole closeup that just makes you wanna drop to your knees and passionately lick those beautiful soles clean...why so passionately? Well just look up at this Goddess in the next picture from that glorious point of view and it becomes clearly evident that heaven is located at the feet of Goddess Elizabeth and that to lick those soles and serve and worship at her feet would be an honor reserved for only the luckiest and most privilaged people on this planet.

Think that's an Exageration? Well look at the next beautiful picture and I think you'll agree that if anything it's an understatement as she teases us with a little leg and poses her perfect feet in a classic pose with those erotic heels and alluring hose, once again confirming that she is the epitomy of all things sexy.

The next picture shows that because she is the epitomy of all things sexy, even the most anti foot guy in the world would go weak in the knees, drop to the floor and smell her feet per instruction simply because she said so...when the smell hit him, he would be consumed, trapped, hypnotized and mesmorized by her aura and instantly be converted not just to one of us, but one of the luckiest ones of us of all time to find himself at MD's feet.

Then she finshes us off with some cute pics of her rockin' some knee high socks which are adoreable from the picture point of view, and highly erotic on a deeper level knowing that her sexy calves, flawless feet and the personification of all ones greatest fantasys lay playfully beneath that material ready to tantalize, torture or take us to places we can only dream of at the sole discrecion this devine woman, the one and only, Goddess Elizabeth.
[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
Great photos....looks like you were at the beach with sandy feet.
I am so jealous of your beach weather..

Dani
xoxo

The beach, I wish!! That is just what gets picked up around my back porch LOL...Florida is made of 95% sand (i think)!
Thanks sugar!! Come on down and we will go beach perving together [Wink]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

HOLY SHIT DAVE!! You wrote a novel...and I am not complaining one bit! It is really great to see you already using my new handle [Tongue]
BIG THANKS!!!

--------------------

-

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The red toes are exquisite

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So much fun...so much pleasure...so much "awesome-ness" all wrapped up in such a hot little package...

Thank you for posting these tasty pics "Goddess Elizabeth"...

Question...when I click the twitter link...twitter sez not found...broken or mommie was killed and stuffed into a box by some woman named Elizabeth?

I'm just saying...*w*

mommies tweets were / are "most awesome"!

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy pics! But I would never expect anything less from you, Mommie. [Wink]
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when you give me the finger MD. Lol

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aardvark
Board Regular
Member # 19692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aardvark   Email aardvark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That first pic gets your feet at a good angle. Not that there's a bad angle on your feet, but that's a particularly good one. That, and I love toe rings. So together, a spectacular picture.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely girl

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
The red toes are exquisite

I agree...a classic color that you can never go wrong with!

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by feet-e-zine:
Question...when I click the twitter link...twitter sez not found...broken or mommie was killed and stuffed into a box by some woman named Elizabeth?

I'm just saying...*w*

LMAO!!
I heard her head may be posted up on a stick somewhere actually [Wink]

I changed the name over on that site first...to give it a "test run" [Tongue] The link has been corrected and should be working properly now. [Smile]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by yeah_i_suck_toes:
Sexy pics! But I would never expect anything less from you, Mommie. [Wink]

Thanks!! *takes bow*

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
I love it when you give me the finger MD. Lol

Well, it is my pleasure! [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
The first pic is why I come here!

GOOD!! [Tongue]

quote:
Originally posted by aardvark:
That first pic gets your feet at a good angle. Not that there's a bad angle on your feet, but that's a particularly good one. That, and I love toe rings. So together, a spectacular picture.

:giggles: Big thanks hun!!

quote:
Originally posted by The Kraken:
lovely girl

I shall let her know [Wink] he he he

--------------------

-

feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommies Feet:
quote:
Originally posted by feet-e-zine:

I'm just saying...*w*

LMAO!!
I heard her head may be posted up on a stick somewhere actually [Wink]

I changed the name over on that site first...to give it a "test run" [Tongue] The link has been corrected and should be working properly now. [Smile]

Thank you mommie...er...I mean Elizabeth...

I can now follow all the goings on again...

Thank you so much!

and thank you for your generous gift of pictures (above) always delightful...

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links