Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » www.solelyaddicted.com is LIVE~! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: www.solelyaddicted.com is LIVE~!
kaliatrox
Board Regular
Member # 35964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaliatrox   Author's Homepage   Email kaliatrox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After numerous delays I am happy to announce that SolelyAddicted.com went "live" online today! I haven't fully announced the site yet because I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to take a look and give me some feedback first while I am putting the final touches on everything. Right now the site features a full photo gallery with 20 professional sets and regularly updated candids, as well as 24 video clips, and the ability to download all the images at 1200x800 to make into your own screen savers, desktop backgrounds, and more. And if you do create new art from the pictures, you can submit them back through the "Share" section of the site and have your work featured in our "Free Gallery" where others can download your creations and enjoy what you have done. I will also be organizing weekly camchats on the site for members as well as giving members access to "Foot Fetish Fantasy" stories and blogs found nowhere else and written all about me and the various things I have experienced while "playing" in the world of foot fetish and "Sole Addiction" Ke ke ke ke ke ke....

I have made special pricing available of just $14.99 per moth for this promotion and I will leave that up for one week while I get the chat organized, fix any little things you happen to find that are broken, and generally make sure everything is working right. I also WANT your feedback on EVERYTHING! Once you join the site and look around, please tell me your honest opinion of things and what you would like to see changed. I want to make this the best and most comprehensive site I can and with your input about what I should add, what I should remove, and what needs "fixed up" just a little, I think I can make an incredible site for everyone to enjoy.
So check it out starting today (9/24) as I the special pricing and "Beta" period will end October 1. Mail any comments and feedback to me direct at Kali@KaliAtrox.com and I look forward to hearing everything you think about my first membership site ever (So don't be too harsh in your criticisms [Tongue] )

In my site you will find images such as:

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 35 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaliatrox
Board Regular
Member # 35964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaliatrox   Author's Homepage   Email kaliatrox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 35 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the last pic.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lakrymist
Elite Trooper
Member # 9268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakrymist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the one with the magnum wrapper and lube, looks like u have some fun [Tongue]

--------------------
--Free Yourself--

Posts: 316 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunningly beautiful!!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome congrats on the site Kali! All the pics are great and you look like you are having so much fun in them!

quote:
Originally posted by kaliatrox:
 -

Really liked this pic though! Never seen a better plate to eat off it [Tongue]
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let the fapping begin! [Jerkoff] [Cool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarateChris
Board Regular
Member # 34894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KarateChris   Email KarateChris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Words cannot describe lol
That pic of you curling your toes is incredibly hot. Beautiful too [Wink] Thanks!

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u are really beautiful [Eek!] love the red velvet cake on those lovely soles that is how u enjoy some cake lol.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kali, the site is looking awesome! And HELL YEAH we can smoke together.. we can pass a j with our feets, hehe [Smile]

<3

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the first pic is awsome i whanna smell those heels n feet

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lookin good girl! Can't wait to look around~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, oh wow!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shit, those are some nice damn feeties!
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aftkler
Board Regular
Member # 33877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aftkler   Email aftkler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet I've been waiting for the site to go live!!
Posts: 46 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links