Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » my feet and soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my feet and soles
the good guy
Loyal Member
Member # 23859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the good guy   Email the good guy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my B/F was supose to put more pictures up but i dont think he did.just in case you all didnt see these tell me what ya think and i guess i'll have to put the new ones up.

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss178/ib336stunna/DSC01402.jpg

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss178/ib336stunna/DSC01397.jpg

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss178/ib336stunna/DSC01392.jpg

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueblood
Board Regular
Member # 20294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueblood     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FLfootguy
Board Regular
Member # 36491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FLfootguy   Email FLfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me gusta. very beautiful toes. [Mmm]
Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justinfootguy
Board Regular
Member # 35155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justinfootguy   Email justinfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love those toes and the polish!! yum yum
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very very nice! What size are you? 6?

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joeystevens
Board Regular
Member # 21258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joeystevens         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great toes! Would love to see the tops w/o polish.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice soles..cool pictures

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the good guy
Loyal Member
Member # 23859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the good guy   Email the good guy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANK YOU i'm glad you all like them.My B/F is always telling me how pretty they are.Yes im a size six good guess cdnfb's see you all soon
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have great feet, hope that you continue posting,even if your BF slacks!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troy Carsan
Major Player
Member # 38393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy Carsan   Author's Homepage   Email Troy Carsan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I especially liked the last pic with your pretty toes. Thank you for sharing!

--------------------
dA | Flickr

Posts: 105 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayonara   Email bayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting!

You have lovely, very nice feet, thanks for sharing [Smile]

Posts: 190 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links