Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Mature Toes & Soles of a CLOSE friend!! hehe (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Mature Toes & Soles of a CLOSE friend!! hehe
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great soles!!! Especially mature way cool....
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chicosuave
Loyal Member
Member # 11284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chicosuave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dude in MD:
Perfection!! I'm amazed by what you have. Any advice on how I can get some mature feet like that?? Lol. Awesome!!

Confidence is what you need and to be honest!!

Don't say you have a fetish!! Just that you like pretty feet!

Respect an older woman and act mature!!

Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very hot, i'd love to suck those toes
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chicosuave
Loyal Member
Member # 11284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chicosuave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments guys. They will be passed on.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff dude, I too like sexy mature feet. It's one of my (many) feet fetish fantasies to get a footjob from a pair of sexy mature feet. When she does you make sure and post the pics!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
standerman2000
Major Player
Member # 15936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for standerman2000   Email standerman2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see her feet in flip flops and standing tippy toes. Is this called scrunching? Anyhow,nice feet there.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG how lucky are you?!
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
My god. Those feet are perfect.

Just what I look for in feet.

Meaty soles.

Pudgy toes.

And I bet they smell funky!!! Haha

I'm happy to let you have 'em. Those are all the reasons I don't like them. It looks like the skeletal structure inside them shrank and left the meat of her feet with no place to be, so it started to collapse on itself and wrinkle up...

I like slender feet, but hey, if you guys like the...um..."meaty" ones, enjoy!

pjay. I'll quite gladly take them. They are everything I look for in feet. They're just so perfect!!! [/QB][/QUOTE]

Well, I'd say that works out nicely! [Big Grin]
It's cool to find what you like. To each, his own.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chicosuave
Loyal Member
Member # 11284

quote:
Originally posted by Maxmillion2:
OMG how lucky are you?!

VERY lucky!!
chicosuave
Loyal Member
Member # 11284

Another one enlarged!!

-

jay1
Major Player
Member # 15655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay1   Email jay1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
luv them meaty soles..i would of beg'd for a footjob
Posts: 164 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that last pic [Drool] so meaty/wrinkly damn..

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chicosuave
Loyal Member
Member # 11284

[Thumbs Up]
feetishist2004
Board Regular
Member # 13259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetishist2004   Email feetishist2004   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great wrinkled wide meaty soles! Yummy!!!!
Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely doable. [Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links