Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Showcasing Domme's Feet - Lady Persephone's Ticklish Soles.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Showcasing Domme's Feet - Lady Persephone's Ticklish Soles.
Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalamos   Author's Homepage   Email Kalamos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We did tickle a gorgeous curvaceous Italian lifestyle domme - with lovely feet too - yet again!

[Big Grin]

Introducing Lady Persephone

Allow me to make proper introductions, lassies and laddies; we met Lady Persephone while attending fetish aisle at BergamoSEX 2009, couple weeks ago.

She was... er... tickled pink to make our acquaintance, and - for reasons that do defy rational thought, but definitely appease fetish urges, she accepted to give our soon-to-be-patented wooded stocks a go.
And boy... she was in for *some* surprise!

Apparently, she either loved it a whole lot - or Dr B. made some kind of offer she couldn't really turn down.
Why? Cause we manage to secure her - I mean, secure her services - for a forthcoming full length tickling-themed fetish feature.

And here you can get a rather close glimpse at Lady Persephone's peds, in her full bodacious "Saudellian" glory.

-
 -

Of course, we did not just stop at pics - we shot a full free clip - we are going to share with you pals over here:

* Lady Persephone Free Full Clip
-> http://rapidshare.de/files/48443098/TMI_LadyPersephone_Tickling.wmv.html
-> http://rapidshare.com/files/286730846/TMI_LadyPersephone_Tickling.wmv.html

* Lady Persephone Free Highlights Clip
-> http://rapidshare.de/files/48443062/TMI_LadyPersephone_Tickling_Highlights.wmv.html]
-> http://rapidshare.com/files/286750695/TMI_LadyPersephone_Tickling_Highlights.wmv.html

If you're got a craving for more, TMI's Dr B. quite frankly outdid himself.
He shot FULL features from the three day adult con and put them online as a freebie.
A *huge*, GIGormous, Hourlicious full feature fetish clip - weighing in at no less than 500 megs apiece, for over 1.5 hours of free foot fetish and foot tickling fun - sharing it as it is.

* Free Fetish Con Clips
-> http://www.ticklemadeinitaly.com/Events/bgsex2009/bgsex2009-en.htm

So, why tarry any longer?
Well, there *is* one wee little detail in need of fixing.
Just *how* should proceed to tickle Lady Persephone, plot-wise?

We are basically down to three different classic settings:

* A - Teasing Teacher and Ticklish Pupil!
Lady Persephone is trying to bribe her teacher into raising her awful marks - but she gets more than she bargained for, way more.

* B - Blubbery Boss and Sexy Secretary!
Always a classic - Lady Persephone's working late at our fave office - and her boss's got grievances to settle - the tickly way.

* C - Mad Science! Stay a while, stay forever!
Be my guinea pig my little lamb - a favourite setting of mine - Lady Persephone is assistant - or should we say unwitting test specimen? - to a crazed scientist, doing all manners of wacky researches involving feathers, tickling probes and thingamabobbish paraphernalia on our gorgeous model.

So, how do you lassies and laddies fit in it all?
Why, we would like to hear a piece of your mind - that's how!

Please, consider visiting TMI's website here:
-> http://www.ticklemadeinitaly.com/

Or... dropping a mail with your vote - A, B, C - with "Choose Lady Persephone's Phate" as your subject, here:
-> info@ticklemadeinitaly.com

There is only a couple more days left - European time slice - before we choose on our own - don't let us do something you might regret later!
C'mon, you always wanted to make one of those grim goth dominant mistress ladies melt into ticklish giddy glee - now's your chance to make your dreams come true.
Cast a vote!
Make a difference!
Make Lady Persephone LAUGH - as she deserves to!!!

[Big Grin]

Oh, and as usual...
Enjoy.

[Smile]

[ September 30, 2009, 03:26 AM: Message edited by: Kalamos ]

--------------------
 -
 -
Andreas Kalamos - Wandering Pencil Wielder

Posts: 256 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalamos   Author's Homepage   Email Kalamos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -

[Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 256 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

-  -  -  -

[Smile]

Enjoy.

--------------------
 -
 -

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friggin' awesome. I love that girl.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Friggin' awesome. I love that girl.

Aye, she's delightful.
Her laughter is nothing sort of heart-melting, and she is just so ticklish...
Chemistry with Lady P. was really that great.

I've got more of hers to share...
Stay tuned for more, as I am - slowly - uploading pics and vids to a server near you.

[Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

Long past due, I managed to make it back to Wu's.
We did hit a few snags along the way, I'll have to admit.
But we're back - and I'd like it to be with a bang.

I'll resume where we left off, with Lady Persephone's delightfully ticklish soles.
Two years in the making - did I mention "problems"...? - a full fetish feature flick saw the light at last.

Starring as a hapless interior design journalist, Lady P. has the dubious luck of meeting with some reclusive millionaire, living out of the way, in some quaint cottage of sorts.
He invites her in for a spot of tea, she finds out she's in for far more than that.

-

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Tickle torture at its finest with a true BDSM lifestyle enthusiast - if I may say so myself, but I'm love with Lady P. - and a lot of sole baring, for fellow foot lovers out there.

* Preview Clip *
->Watch Preview Here

* Tickle Made in Italy Store *
-> Clips4Sale Store Here

As usual...
Enjoy.

[Smile]

[ July 04, 2011, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: Kalamos ]

--------------------
 -
 -

ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loving the first pic

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

-

Today on Kalamos Komics: Le Gasp!Some fooling around with Lady Persephone.

-  -  -

"Who are you? Who let you inside?"
"Don't mind me. I'm just the handyman."
"Why are you taking pictures of me?"
"I am very serious professional."

-  -  -

"You are taking pictures of my feet!"
"That I am..."
"That is gross! Le Gasp! I faint."

Le End...?

Credits:
* My Blog - Kalamos Komics
* My Publisher - MTJ Publishing
* My Producer - LauraLib's Devotion2
* My Fave Place - Sadika Club - Milano
* More of Persephone's - Tickle Made in Italy
* Even more of Persephone's - Ren Faire Performance

--------------------
 -
 -

Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great thread! Wow!

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

[Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links