Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » OMG Leah this past weekend...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OMG Leah this past weekend...
FLfootguy
Board Regular
Member # 36491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FLfootguy   Email FLfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY GOD what a good weekend I had. I met Leah Thursday night and Friday morning for two amazing footjobs. Thursday night she showed up wearing the typical Florida girl outfit... tube top, short shorts and flip flops she'd been walking around in all day; I was thrilled! She's a cute, petite little blonde (who won't let me take other than feet pics, sorry guys) and her feet always taste like heaven. After about a half hour or so of worshiping her feet like there was no tomorrow, I lubed up for footjob #1. I put her on her knees and to my left for a soles-up footjob, and didn't last but maybe 2 glorious minutes before I exploded a week's worth of hot cum all over her tiny, wet, wrinkled soles. It didn't help that I had mirrors in front of me and to my right; it was too hot for words. The next morning, we did the same, except she sat on her butt for the footjob and my cum trickled down my shaft between her feet, and in between her toes. It was too good. I didn't take pics of the footjobs because frankly, I'd rather fully enjoy them than worry about camera angles, but I have 14 new pics taken while I was still sucking her toes (you can see they're still wet from my mouth, it's so hot). I'll include the first 8 here, as it allows me... you should be able to navigate to the last 6 from the links. Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! be nice to see some pics of her tops of a toe spread!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FLfootguy
Board Regular
Member # 36491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FLfootguy   Email FLfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On it. I'll get some foot tops and toes next time, hopefully later this month.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome stuff man.Her soles are top notch...

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll say this only once...you lucky S.O.B!! [Mad]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is she a workin' girl? How did you meet her?

Very cool pics. A little boo-boo on her right foot, though, near the ball-joint of her big toe. Needs a little polysporin, I think.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn she has some of the nicest soles i've seen!! nice little feet.sole in pic 6 [Jerkoff]
How old is she & what size?

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FLfootguy
Board Regular
Member # 36491

Leah just turned 23 (I'm 25), and I've known her since we were about 8 and 10 because she was my younger cousin's best friend. I was interested in her feet honestly since day one (yes I was checkin' out her 8 year old feet.. but I was 10, it was ok...) and she started letting me play with them around 8 years ago, so I was 17 and she 15. The very first time I sucked her toes was one of the highlights of my life. She's always been very supportive of my fetish and enjoys having her feet worshiped, but there's never been anything more between us and it's kind of our dirty little secret. It's funny because I'll see her periodically at my aunt's house, where family and friends frequently gather, and NOBODY knows what goes on between us, which makes it kind of hot. Usually when I suck her toes we'll go to my place, a hotel room, or even the back seat of her SUV in a mall parking lot somewhere early before people show up. We're both currently single, and when one of us is involved we don't do anything obviously as we're both faithful individuals. I don't expect it'll last forever, but I'm hoping to milk a few more footjobs outta her (or for her to milk me?) over the next few years and enjoy her feet while I can. Thank god for pictures!
FLfootguy
Board Regular
Member # 36491

oh and her feet are size 6; they make my cock look so big!!!
icemanuk
Board Regular
Member # 9019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icemanuk   Email icemanuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG thats hot, I love her soles and the sound of a soles up footjob almost did for me!!!!
Posts: 28 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...those are fuckin hot you lucky SOB! [Smile] Nice pics!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links