Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » my girlfriends sexy toes and soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my girlfriends sexy toes and soles
DwreckSTL
Major Player
Member # 35442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DwreckSTL   Email DwreckSTL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry about the cell phone quality, but you get the idea. hopefully we will take some better pics this weekend. let us know what you think!
 -  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

[ October 02, 2009, 04:22 AM: Message edited by: DwreckSTL ]

Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole Wrinkles
Board Regular
Member # 3841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole Wrinkles   Email Sole Wrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy wrinkled soles! Can't wait to see more to drool all over.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree sexy wrinkles more please
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy toes and soles
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I have seen from her toes, I would not turn them down, that is for sure.

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome soles.Awesome pics,thanks Dwrecks...

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noice! I like the deep blue-purple polish, too! Nice toes! [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DwreckSTL
Major Player
Member # 35442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DwreckSTL   Email DwreckSTL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys. i hope you like her toes, i know i do!
Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paradigm
Board Regular
Member # 17726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paradigm   Author's Homepage   Email paradigm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see more please!!

--------------------
Please view my wife's work and follow her on Myspace

[http://www.myspace.com/carm3nlatina]

Posts: 23 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow they are beautiful bud thanks for sharing hope to see more soles i see great sole wrinkles [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has sexy toes.love the pedicure.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hangtenfeet
Major Player
Member # 34880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hangtenfeet   Email Hangtenfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!!! Count your blessings!

Tristan

http://www.Hangtenfeet.com

Posts: 100 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG... good lord... AMAZING Soles capped by perfect purple toes?? What a great color... I (and we all) really, REALLY hope you've gotten more over the weekend! Please share soon! [Drool]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DwreckSTL
Major Player
Member # 35442

thanks guys for the compliments. i will hopefully get more shots tonight. i also have some older posts of her from like over a year ago that i can dig up.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links