Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » more pic's. NEED HELP! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: more pic's. NEED HELP!
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first off here are the pics!

-  -  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

but i need some help obviously lol. I took these on an 8.2 mp camera and look at the low quality!

Now I know there are a lot of photography pro's on here, does anyone have some advice so I can get you guys some better quality pics?

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Kara! [Smile]
You are ADORABLE and have AWESOME feet.
Really, the rule of thumb (or toe!) is that lighting is everything. You need a LOT of light, and the higher up, the better. I'm betting your camera has a small lens. If possible, you might want to try to increase your ISO setting, and experiment with some of the auto-settings if possible (indoors, backlight, up-close/macro). Also, trying a darker background might help, too. Keep trying! They'll get better, and we'll love to see 'em! [Smile]

also try darker backgrounds.

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot addict
Major Player
Member # 5223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot addict     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kara, you are unbelievably hot. You also have perfect feet, Im no photographer but your pics look pretty damn hot to me
Posts: 139 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant help myseeeeeelf! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Low qualiyy or not those are awesome photos of your beautiful feet/face.Thank you for the post

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are sexy and so are your feet
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dude in MD
Major Player
Member # 33223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dude in MD   Email Dude in MD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What r u talking about??? They look fine to me. Luvin the pic that looks like a fly kick. Lol. Sexy toes [Smile]

--------------------
I luv feet... And suck toes [Wink]
I'm in MD

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the advice guys. I am glad that everyone enjoyed the pics so far, I promise better quality soon.

--------------------

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Kara! I really am diggin your pics. Your feet are very sexy and you are just beautiful!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the effort Kara! I echo what solesearching says, lighting and experiment with your settings.

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

thanks for the input and help guys. i have been taking some more lately and they seem to be of much better quality (i think it was the lighting to be honest).

--------------------

JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, you are so sexy and your feet are amazing. Anyway, I think lighting is always key in making sure the camera's auto settings are adjusted automatically at their best. Natural lighting is best if you can do it.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Kara. What sweet feet and toes!

I'm glad that you're having better success with your more recent photos; I'm a hit & miss experimenter with photography but find that when doing shots of oneself, it is also helpful to let the camera have plenty of time to automatically focus itself (if you have such a feature on your camera).

Looking forward to more.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoesluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try taking your pics in a natural light , it seems to help with the overall clarity for me also make sure of your camera settings ( close-ups , etc ) Oh and one more thing Kara , I absolutely love the color of polish that you are wearing on your icon pic , it's totally hot and you wear it extremely well !!! [Thumbs Up] [Hump] [Hump] [Hump]
Posts: 631 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

quote:
Originally posted by reinforcedtoesluvr:
Oh and one more thing Kara , I absolutely love the color of polish that you are wearing on your icon pic , it's totally hot and you wear it extremely well !!! [Thumbs Up] [Hump] [Hump] [Hump]

thanks, I'm becoming a big fan of dark color polish all of a sudden. I'm due for a french pedicure though, I haven't had one in a month or so now.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links