Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Very sexy dirty mature feet! A Must See!!! Update 10/18/09 (Weeka's idea) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Very sexy dirty mature feet! A Must See!!! Update 10/18/09 (Weeka's idea)
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
50yo foot model decided to pay tribute to Weeka's idea for this afternoon's photo session. She loved how they made her arches so well defined and how well shaped her soles appeared. Thank Weeka and his lovely wife for telling me how to make them look so filthy!

Enjoy everyone!

-

-

-

-

-

[ October 18, 2009, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: JustJoe ]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice.Like the shape of her soles..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice soles

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's dirty soles! [Smile] What great definition!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG!!

Those make me TOTALLY WILLING TO SUCK AND WORSHIP 50-Y.O. FEET!!

TOTALLY FUCKING GORGEOUS!! THANK YOU!! [Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thomas/ger
Board Regular
Member # 5185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thomas/ger   Author's Homepage   Email Thomas/ger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderfull, sexy feet, absolute perfect size and shape. I like her soles and i also like to see them dirty.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I will send the comments on to her since she doesn't have internet connection. Here's some more pics after the dirty foot session. She also applied Jergens lotion after the wash which made her soles even more silky and delicious. Thanks again!!

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Now that's dirty soles! [Smile] What great definition!

Awe, thanks sweetie! Your soles have awesome definition as well. Wished we were walking distance cause I would be taking photographs of you and your delicious feet. [Tongue]

quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
OMFG!!

Those make me TOTALLY WILLING TO SUCK AND WORSHIP 50-Y.O. FEET!!

TOTALLY FUCKING GORGEOUS!! THANK YOU!! [Drool] [Jerkoff]

I know what you mean. I had a tough time stopping the session. She has no idea how powerful her feet are. As I'm taking pictures, she flexes her soles, scrunches her blue polished toes and giggles and smiles throughout the whole time like a schoolgirl. I'm telling you, she's killing me.

quote:
Originally posted by Thomas/ger:
Wonderfull, sexy feet, absolute perfect size and shape. I like her soles and i also like to see them dirty.

Yes, I agree about her 6.5 size. She takes good care of them that I forget that she's 50. She loves getting them dirty so we'll be doing more in the future.

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has great feet dirty and clean!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics, thanks for sharing! I can't take credit for the charcoal idea, I think LeDemon did that for some videos several years back. I love the look!

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Nicely shaped soles and very nice definition with the soot on her soles! And then we get a peek at her toes...and they're blue! Couldn't ask for more!!! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

quote:
Originally posted by Weeka:
Awesome pics, thanks for sharing! I can't take credit for the charcoal idea, I think LeDemon did that for some videos several years back. I love the look!

Well, if it wasn't for you telling me, I still would have been getting it wrong in making them as dirty as your wife's feet. I had no idea LeDemon did that several years ago. The foot pioneer...I must have missed those videos. [Cry]

quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
WOW! Nicely shaped soles and very nice definition with the soot on her soles! And then we get a peek at her toes...and they're blue! Couldn't ask for more!!! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

I kind of was waiting for your response since blue is your favorite. Here's another one from that set. Enjoy!

-

--------------------

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the pedi! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guy in Asia
Board Regular
Member # 31925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guy in Asia   Email Guy in Asia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful toes. Great color nail polish. Wonderful arches. Sexy dirty soles. Well done!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow those are some yummy feet thank you bud hope to see more of her soles i love mature women feet [Jerkoff]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Did another shoot but this time I thought I'd try out something she suggested in order to make the dirty soles more realistic. She used a makeup brush to powder on the charcoal crayon on her soles. Of course, she was right based on the look. What do you guys think about the new technique?

Also, need to know if anyone is into stockings and dirty feet? Sheer of course.

-

-

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links