Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kimmie's Purple Zipper Heels (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kimmie's Purple Zipper Heels
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week features one half of the site's popular twin duo, Kimmie. In this set we shot be two glass doors at her house while we waited for the weather to pick if it wanted to pour down rain or remain sunny. It bounced back and forth every 5 minutes. Kimmie went upstairs prior to the set and showed me the pair of shoes she's wearing in this one. I thought they were too unique not to use. Kellie now wants to do a set wearing the same pair. [Smile]

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the first picture! Her feet look so soft!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Love the first picture! Her feet look so soft!! [Smile]

They are... [Evil Grin]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles look so soft and delicate. Just lovely!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One (of Two) of the most adorable foot darlings of all time. That, and the generous file size are WELL appreciated.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dude in MD
Major Player
Member # 33223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dude in MD   Email Dude in MD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That purple is on point

--------------------
I luv feet... And suck toes [Wink]
I'm in MD

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles look nice
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet remain gorgeous, as well as her smile--but I'm fucked if I can figure out the purpose of having a zipper there on the shoe... Might as well put a doorknob, or a rheostat, or a radio tuning knob there, for all the sense it makes. It's kind of like putting something there so that the shoe designer can say, "Hey, look what I managed to find a spot for on a shoe!" [Laugh]

Still, great photos. It just amazes me what women find appealing about shoes that they'll buy.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elie
Elite Trooper
Member # 36473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elie   Email elie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's my favorite on that site, really lovely
Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nirvana988
Loyal Member
Member # 30928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nirvana988   Email Nirvana988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the zipper is for quickies [Joint]
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kyf
Loyal Member
Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kyf   Email Kyf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kimmie and Kellie are awesome. I would so much love to kiss their feet.

--------------------
iluvprettybarefeet

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
Her feet remain gorgeous, as well as her smile--but I'm fucked if I can figure out the purpose of having a zipper there on the shoe... Might as well put a doorknob, or a rheostat, or a radio tuning knob there, for all the sense it makes. It's kind of like putting something there so that the shoe designer can say, "Hey, look what I managed to find a spot for on a shoe!" [Laugh]

Still, great photos. It just amazes me what women find appealing about shoes that they'll buy.

I won't pretend to be a fashion designer, but as an artist, I think it goes along the lines of design??? Just imagine if there was no creativity in shoes. All the girls would be wearing Crocs... [Puke]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look like they'd stink after a while in those shoes. [Mmm]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots Patrick

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the shoes and she's does have great feet. Looks like a fun time!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links