Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » these turned out well (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: these turned out well
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 words.....HAVE MERCY!!!! you and your feet are beautiful!!!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freddie417
Board Regular
Member # 30895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freddie417     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your feet look so sexy, would love to sniff them for hours!!
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dougieboucher82
Major Player
Member # 36351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dougieboucher82     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the sole pic Kara. Wow they look so good and yummy. When I look at your toes I see 10 tiny cum catchers.
Posts: 114 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is HOT!
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feto
Board Regular
Member # 13352

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feto   Email feto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i bet those flips smell and taste wonderful!!
Posts: 36 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics. Flip flops and jeans make for a very sexy pair!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kara:
wow, thanks for the quick replies guys. I have to admit I get a real high when I read your comments.

Kara ... Wow!

You are just the most gorgeous girl, and those feet are to kill or die for! I LOVE that third picture! Please keep 'em coming!

(I'll keep to myself just what those feet of yours--and that pretty face--are inspiring me to do right now... [Wink] )

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd kill for a webcam session with you! [Bump]
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super hot pics! Nice feet/toes. Thanks for posting. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...your a beauty, not talking about your feet either. I wouldn't mind striking up a conversation with you in person. [Wink]

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, just amazing feet!!! I would have to say, you are one of my favs!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
 -

I love that one ..plz keep post more and more of ur hot soles

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bmore
Board Regular
Member # 31061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bmore   Email Bmore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more please!
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow just came again!! kara is making me cum all day!! haha thanx for the gorgeous pics

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, kara...

I got the strangest feeling, as if you were hypnotizing me....with your SOLES! [Eek!]

AND I LIKED IT!!!! [Tongue]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links