Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » this girl is amazing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: this girl is amazing
ukfootlover09
Board Regular
Member # 35659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukfootlover09   Email ukfootlover09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i found these videos on you tube and this girl is amazing and very hot enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5VlTF4PfCk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB5wLto1bCc

http://www.youtube.com/user/RachelSextonDotCom

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm surprised that no one has commented on these URLs. Damn, what a fine lady she is!!!!!
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen a few of her vids on youtube, be nice to see some close-ups of her feet...her bf is lucky guy that's for sure!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems I stumbled across these some time ago, or at least something similar. Truly amazing! As CdnFb's said, I can just imagine her boyfriend's delights!
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot stuff.

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only just recently became aware of Rachel Sexton too.

She's a fascinating girl, that's for sure. She's gorgeous--and I'm so glad that she has not marred herself up with all kinds of tattoos. It's wonderful to see her beautiful skin and only her skin. I wish she didn't have that silly piercing through her lip, but apart from that, the girl is "could-be-happy-with-her-for-the-rest-of-my-life" material!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links