Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Some Asian soles & a glimpse toes (a few more pics) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Some Asian soles & a glimpse toes (a few more pics)
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back again [Smile]

Girl friend has been natural nails for the last couple weeks, mostly because of her visit with family but also to air her nails out (that's what she tells me anyway). Well she went to the nail salon a couple days back & came home with some new paint. Not really my taste but I still like it & she's happy. The other night, post scrogging, she offered up the new pedi for some pictures and eventually a follow-up footjob. Being a sole man that mostly what I snapped but you can see a little art in one of the shots, I'll post a couple more later. Think she's headed back to the salon later in the week & may change it up again... Fingers crossed!

Thanks again for looking [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Ready & waiting!
 -

Trying for some wrinkles...
 -

Her ocean theme, still not that sold on it...
 -

A little crossed up pose... I love licking these soles [Mmm]
 -

[ October 14, 2009, 03:33 AM: Message edited by: asiafoot ]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smoothy perfection!

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely LOVE her soles!!!!!

Great photos as well- Thanks for posting new pics of her!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comps all, really appreciate it!

Her feet were (& still are) a bit worn out after a lot of walking in less than foot friendly sandals. She's got a couple of blisters on her toes as well as friction burns on top of her feet from the straps. Think I owe her a pedicure day, heavy on foot repair... Maybe I can get her to go today. Fingers crossed on posting another set of new images soon! [Smile]

Again thanks for looking [Cheers]

Asiafoot

A couple more of some tired "walk too much" SE Asian feet:

-

-

A little beat up but I still love these sz. 6.5's!
 -

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Soles and one of the most awesome pedi's of all time!!!! [Drool]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah dude these are on point as usual [Mmm]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kyle69
Major Player
Member # 33448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kyle69   Email kyle69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u are a lucky dude! i would have a lot of fun with those soles

--------------------
Why not love a womans foot

Posts: 121 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful soles, thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG.

Dude, those are--literally--two of the most adorable, gorgeous, sweet, delicious-looking feet I have ever seen in my 38+ years of life as a foot lover. Seriously. [Drool] Those soles are a perfect rationale for you saying you are a "sole man."

Holy fuckin' moly I envy you those feet!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you won't think me an ingrate, but I may be asking something that a lot of others are thinking but are too bashful to request:

Can you do more of your pics without your leg or other body parts in them? That would be super! [Smile]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Again thanks for the comps & replies, She's thinking about another pedi this afternoon followed by a few more pics... We'll see [Wink] I must say she's been all smiles after reading some of the thread. We both really appreciate it.

And Pjay... No worries, I have a lot of images sans me, I certainly don't mind the request [Smile]

I imagine you're looking for stuff like this:
 -

or this...
 -

Maybe even this...
 -

She's been really good lately with the whole picture taking thing, as long as everything is below the knees she's good-to-go [Wink]

Thanks again all, hope to add more soon [Fingers Crossed]

Asiafoot

asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Was just messing about with the girlfriend & started talking about her finger nails & new designs... Looks like she's going to hit the nail salon tomorrow before we head back home, hope to see a nice new pedi on her, maybe something in black??? She's already gestured "take picture?" [Wink] Got my fingers crossed!!!

Again thanks for all the replies & comps [Cheers]

Asiafoot

soletickler
Board Regular
Member # 26706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soletickler   Email soletickler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just the soles ...madam we only take the soles and deal with the soles.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dude in MD
Major Player
Member # 33223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dude in MD   Email Dude in MD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NICE!!

--------------------
I luv feet... And suck toes [Wink]
I'm in MD

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links