Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A walk through the park LOTS of pictures (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A walk through the park LOTS of pictures
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you!
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unreal I'm quickly becoming a big fan..Thank You for the post.. [Bow Down]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics-Thanks

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A new video is up,
Barefoot Bubble Bath
[Smile]
Now for a few new pictures from before the vid.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jax
Loyal Member
Member # 24963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jax   Email Jax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the pics! Your feet have such lovely curves. And the shape of your toes! Literally lovely in every litany of literature.

(try saying that five times fast)

--------------------
Later Days and Happy Nights

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

I tried, unsuccessfully, but I would say it's a damn good compliment anyhow. [Smile]
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super nice photos that you have shared with us very pretty feet you have thanks for posting them.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot Stuff [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really enjoyed the pics and videos, thanks for sharing! It was nice hearing your voice. Would love to see your soles dirty sometime and hear you comment on them!

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMclane
Board Regular
Member # 6169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMclane   Email JMclane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing pics and videos!!!
Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your beautiful soles! Anyway, we should get together and do a shoot together soon. I know one of my female friends saw your pics and wanted you to be a guest on her site that's actually going to be launching this weekend.

Thanks again and take care... [Smile]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy feet & a fine looking lady... Thanks for sharing! [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
Love your beautiful soles! Anyway, we should get together and do a shoot together soon. I know one of my female friends saw your pics and wanted you to be a guest on her site that's actually going to be launching this weekend.

Thanks again and take care... [Smile]

Wow, Really? That is just amazing! I would love to!
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think its safe to say that someone is quickly becoming a star...at least in my book

great pics and vids...your man is a lucky dude haha

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

mclaren f1 2003- It is way more popularity than I anticipated, but I'm loving it!
And by the looks of your avatar you are a pretty lucky guy yourself.

I have a few more pics and 3 more vids. The videos aren't completely uploaded yet, but should be in another hour or so, so I will give you the titles to peak at.
http://www.youtube.com/user/shortlivedtyranny
Stool Footplay
Barefoot in the Mud
Turning pages with my Toes

1. Some dirty soles!
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links