Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lace Up Pleasers (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Lace Up Pleasers
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Elizabeth:
I said it once but I will say it again, and again, and again...those shoes are KILLER!! I love the lace up on the ankle and the way your toes lay in them...pure beauty Shasha!

Thanks Elizabeth! I was so stoked when I opened up the package and found these bad boys in it.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sha Sha.....absolutely stunning. What makes them SUPERBLY stunning is the fact that I know you shoot these yourself. That way, you can be 200% more proud of your shots.

BE-A-UUUUUTIFUL.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BratPrincessSarah:
Sha Sha.....absolutely stunning. What makes them SUPERBLY stunning is the fact that I know you shoot these yourself. That way, you can be 200% more proud of your shots.

BE-A-UUUUUTIFUL.

Thanks doll!!! And it does feel good to see an image that I've taken turn out good. I know you know the feeling as you take your images yourself. And they turn out sooooo good!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigmuthatrucker
Loyal Member
Member # 34358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigmuthatrucker   Email Bigmuthatrucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can we get some more of these
Posts: 82 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did i mention i really like your heel collection? yes, i do!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Bigmuthatrucker:
can we get some more of these

I can shoot a picture set for you in them if you like. PM Me.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
did i mention i really like your heel collection? yes, i do!

Why thank you RPM, that's a huge compliment coming from someone who lives with a lady that has tons of heels LOL.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Amazon
Board Regular
Member # 37089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amazon   Email Amazon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!! Fabulous!!! Love the polish!!

[ November 09, 2009, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: Amazon ]

--------------------
YOU SOOTHE MY SOUL N' SOLE...

Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Amazon:
OMG!! Fabulous!!! Love the polish!

Thanks, your comment makes Me happy!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely stunning! Those heels are so sexy... they bring a sense of simplicity "laced" with a just a hint of sex appeal.

I wonder what would be unleashed once those laces come undone! [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope your sub was well rewarded for this selection as, clearly, the members here have enjoyed the gift.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Absolutely stunning! Those heels are so sexy... they bring a sense of simplicity "laced" with a just a hint of sex appeal.

I wonder what would be unleashed once those laces come undone! [Wink]

Watch out, Shasha is one sexy pussy cat MEOOOOWWWWW!!! [Wink]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I hope your sub was well rewarded for this selection as, clearly, the members here have enjoyed the gift.

Oh he was...I make sure My subs and slaves are very happy.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by trini_looker:
Beautiful!

Thanks hon!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links