Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New dark pedi-art on Asian toes (more soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New dark pedi-art on Asian toes (more soles)
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,

Back with my GFs new pedi as promised.

We're back home so I hope she's going to keep this paint job for a few more days, though I have a feeling she's going back to a solid color or natural fairly soon... We'll see!

Anyway, her feet are still showing the results of a long walk in bad shoes. I watched her pop blisters a couple nights back, I told her not to but listening to me is not one of her stronger suits... Anyone who thinks Asian women are subservient, well I've got news for you! [Wink] At least they're healing nicely & she's always looking for a lengthy food rub. If you look at a couple of the "former" blisters, you maybe able to see just how thick her skin is. Like I've always said, the skin on her soles is unbelievably thick with phenomenal texture. I only wish she had better nails (her finger nails are awesome). One last thing, something SHE wanted me to add... Her feet are quite tan now & not her normal skin tone, again a result of a long walk, mid-afternoon in SE Asia... Women, always something [Big Grin]

Thanks again for the interest & comments on my previous thread, hope you all enjoy the following images.

Thanks for looking [Cheers]

asiafoot

Relaxing after a little romp in the sheets...
 -

Lift for a closer look...
 -

Actually a really nice pedi, all hand painted & not a decal...
 -

I so love these feet, my favorite in years!
 -

I couldn't resist, she just laughed and said something like "again?"
 -

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always great to see new pics of her!!!! Fantastic soles...is she ticklish?

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SEXY AS FUCK!!!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn those soles look like butter~!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right about the toenails not being quite as good as the soles, but, THOSE SOLES!! [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
is she ticklish?

Thanks Oscar, always appreciate the kind words! [Smile] She can be a little ticklish, really depends on her mood if that makes any sense. Foot rubs are fine but if I lightly touch/brush her soles she'll occasionally wince. On the other hand, I can gently run my tongue right where her soles meet her toes with no adverse reaction... I'll say it again, Women [Big Grin]

Again appreciate all the replies, we both thank you all for looking [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

I tell you what Pjay... Her soles are all I need! [Big Grin] Funny thing is most of the Thai women I've dated had the same trait, a smallish big toenail. I'm okay with it I guess, anything to keep those soles around [Wink]

Thanks again for the comps & looking [Cheers]

Asiafoot

feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
real nice pics. great pedi.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iltf52
Major Player
Member # 5321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iltf52   Email Iltf52   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love those feet!! nice cum-shot too!!

--------------------
Let The "Foot Glazing" Begin!!

Posts: 196 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful soles. thank you for posting. [Smile] very sexy.

one small reservation. is that toe hair im seeing?

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muttley
Board Regular
Member # 18231

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muttley   Email muttley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are the nicest feet ive ever seen. You are lucky, i would never leave the house. What size are they? They look small, I love small feet.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The things I'd do to them! [Big Grin] I would make one helluva clip...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Thanks again all, appreciate the comps!

She's a actually a size 5.5, had my conversion wrong before, but they're quite plump (however, she's very petit). And yes, she's got hair on top of her feet & toes! [Cry] I've tried to get her to shave but she's pretty set against it, doesn't shave her legs either. She's a pretty traditional Thai so it's kind of a cultural thing... I'm use to it now. She does shave her pits & "lower 48", go figure. I just focus on her soles anyway, and still love the hell out of this woman, hairy toes and all [Big Grin]

Again thanks for looking [Cheers]

Asiafoot

asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Thanks again all, appreciate the comps!

She's a actually a size 5.5, had my conversion wrong before, but they're quite plump (however, she's very petit). And yes, she's got hair on top of her feet & toes! [Cry] I've tried to get her to shave but she's pretty set against it, doesn't shave her legs either. She's a pretty traditional Thai so it's kind of a cultural thing... I'm use to it now. She does shave her pits & "lower 48", go figure. I just focus on her soles anyway, and still love the hell out of this woman, hairy toes and all [Big Grin]

Again thanks for looking [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links