Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy TeenGirls FEET

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy TeenGirls FEET
MarciMark
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarciMark   Email MarciMark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know you want to lick our NEW MODEL ALIDAs 18 yo TOES!

www.e-feet.de

-

-

www.e-feet.de

===================

www.EroticFetishGirls.com

===================

Posts: 1005 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She`s pretty but she needs a pedicure.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarciMark
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarciMark   Email MarciMark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
always same things.... I TELL YOU NOW and FORERVER: EACH FEET 12 mio pix reso and 2300 px hight CLOSEUP "NEEDs a pedicure in your EYES!" ok not professional .. but selfmade.... and ok shes a 18 yo girl not a model... never shows her feet on cam before...so what ?!?

She has fine sweet FEET....

Posts: 1005 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry Marci.. but i agree with Feeties. that would be like saying that a model for Revlon should show up for a photoshoot with lipstick on her chapped and cracked lips. it's great that you have an amateur girl to pose for you, but you also have to respect that some people want to see feet that look a little more taken care of.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarciMark
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35716

what an argument... i dont know that you have only perfect ladies around you ... normal girls i ask to take pics of their feet dont visit a pedicurer before ... I like normal girls like her.... perfection is boring

[ October 19, 2009, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: MarciMark ]

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MarciMark...dude...don't shout at your (potential) customers and tell them what they want! Seriously, it's simple business sense; listen to the customer and take on board what they're saying so as to produce a higher-quality content.

Don't take it all as a personal attack.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice blonde feet in flops
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cudos Andy-Laa....

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry! not perfection... but a little bit of self care would be great because she is cute and the shape of her feet is really fine! not necessary to get professional pedicure to have well cared feet... she can do it herself! that will make your pics much much better!
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]
thank you guys. thats exactly what i meant. i am not looking for perfection (whatever that means when it comes to feet) but i am looking for a woman who looks like she takes care of her feet. it doesnt have to mean a $50 pedicure or even some nail polish, but it does mean that the nails should at least be cut evenly. i mean look at her fingers. they dont look like she's spent tons of $$ and time taking care of them, but they look great. the same amount of care paid to her feet would be really beneficial.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links