Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ex gf feet...Damn

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ex gf feet...Damn
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I hung out with one of my ex-girlfriends last weekend, and she was kind enough to let me snap some pics on my blackberry. Quality isn't too amazing coming from 2.0mp camera, but she's got some damn hot feet imo!

By the way I might show her some of your comments, please no " I wanna cum on those feet " posts.

Thanks!

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Fan
Board Regular
Member # 2847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Fan   Email Toe Fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...love the white polish and long toes...cute feet [Smile]
Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice soles and I too think the white polish with the big toe blue is a sexy and unique concept not everyone could pull off, but she does it exceptionally! Nice Soles and lovely long toes. You should definatly consider gettin' back with her cause cause she's obviously got the goods and if she's down with taking pics and stuff she's gotta be pretty cool too! Good stuff shook! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your ex gf's feet are very cute. She has a good looking sole. Her toenail polish looks very interesting.

All in all, she has fine looking feet. Thanks for posting the pics.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hah, MitchC stole my thunder. I was pretty much gonna say exactly what he said.

Ah, what the hell, she deserves it:

Her feet are super cute! I love the shapes of her toes and toenails, and she also has gorgeous tasty-lookin' soles!

I gotta say, I could long-term-date a girl as long as her feet are as good-looking as hers are. They pass beyond the "Yeah, sure, I guess I'd suck 'em" criteria into the "I could keep 'em around for quite a while and be happy" eschelon! [Tongue]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dude in MD
Major Player
Member # 33223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dude in MD   Email Dude in MD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. Long soles. I think black polish would be better tho. Or a dark color [Smile]

--------------------
I luv feet... And suck toes [Wink]
I'm in MD

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy feet. Love the white colored toes, with a lil Blue toe.. very interesting look - kinda sexy & kinky at the same time.

So, tell us friend - How you got your Ex-gf to put her feet in your crotch to get the photos. Did you get a footjob later? Hummm... Nice Ex..

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the comments guys

girlyfootlvr: nah no footjob, i put her feet on my crotch after a few shots, she didn't seem to care haha.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links