Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Big Feet in Philly!! Model, Bella Roberto

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big Feet in Philly!! Model, Bella Roberto
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of you who like large big feet with nice arches, Bella Roberto is your girl! She is very open-minded and really gets into her foot sessions. She works just about every party, Foot Worship and Lapdance Parties. She has size 10 feet and is VERY open-minded. She is also available for Private Sessions at our club! She's a lot of fun!

The next Foot Worship Party is our VIP Event on November 7th! This is the VIP event where you can close the session room doors and get total privacy. For info, please email me at phillyfootparty@gmail.com and check out our Yahoo Group at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PhiladelphiaFootParties

www.hotnsexyfeet.com
www.phillyfootworship.com
www.clips4sale.com/store/2990 - Clips of Bella Roberto
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14809

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] WoW!!!! [Eek!]
Thanks so much for posting these, phillyfootworship!
Big Feet "are" beautiful on women, that's for sure. [Thumbs Up] I honestly don't know if I'll be attending your Foot Party, in November (only time will tell). In the meantime, I'll have to settle for the Yahoo! Group. Thanks again for sharing!

Bella's adorable, btw!!! [Drool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bigger the foot, the more to enjoy & worship! Those are some sexy size 10's. Thanks for posting. [Drool]

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mouthwatering...

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are really nice!! Nicely shaped toes! [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links