Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Pics on Page 4.... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: New Pics on Page 4....
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheer Hose pics coming up.....

-  -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let us know what you think...

-  -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Hump]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really a hose fan, these pics are sheer awesome.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:

I am at a loss of words! [Eek!] That is one of the hottest set of pics I've seen in awhile. Love the sheer hose and those perfectly french pedicured toes! [Drool] What an amazing way to wake up to on a Sunday morning!

Any chance we might see a video clip with these sheer hose? [Tongue]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics.very sexy feet
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woooohooooo!

Thank you for the sheer nude nylons pictures! My favorite!

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
quote:

I am at a loss of words! [Eek!] That is one of the hottest set of pics I've seen in awhile. Love the sheer hose and those perfectly french pedicured toes! [Drool] What an amazing way to wake up to on a Sunday morning!

Any chance we might see a video clip with these sheer hose? [Tongue]

Thanks!! What do you want to see in the video??
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks!! What do you want to see in the video??

Well I was thinking of one of "those" videos that you are famous for in another part of WUS forum [Tongue] But any video you guys come up with showing off her sexy hosed feet I'm sure will be great!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
absolutely love the sheer hose pics. just want to reach through the screen and well...you get the point! great post.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've always appreciated the pics of your wife's peds. she's got one of those set of toes and feet that really catches my attention. but, the hose set.. oh my!!!! i just totally eat it up! i love the sheer set. i tried to click them open and get a full view, but that drove my anti-virus software nuts! so, i had to just settle for the smaller thumbnail. sexy as all gettup!!!! i love it. you're very bless my man!

(i'm a sucker for smooth soles.. you posted one such in the fishnet set, drool!!!!!!!!!... if you had done that with the sheer set.. i'd fall off my chair fully!)

please pass on my fullest richest compliments to your wife! she's got gorgeous feet. one can only imagine how gorgeous she is in full package. and given the gentleman you are, speaks volumes on how lady like she is! lucky man!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm glad i came back. re-clicked on the pics. and today, no anti-virus to go nuts. and boy, was the second look more than amply worth it! i really enjoy seeing your wife's hosed pix! just a trememdously beautiful set! the fench tips are beyond gorgeous! the sheerness of the hose perfect. the shape of the toes beyond succulent! the toe-ring is a huge blessing in decor (though her toes don't need any accents. works of art on their own). i really like this set! [Big Grin] so good to see the full size version of these gems!!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Thanks everyone for the comments. She is really flattered at all the nice comments that everyone has made and reads them all.

RPM - I am glad it worked for you today to view the pics entirely...it would be a shame not to see the large pictures. They are pretty good I think. [Smile]
I will work on the picture that you want to see in the sheer hose...it will not be a problem...just a matter of when to do it.

We will be working on a video also. Probably not until this weekend. I will post some links here with some scrunches etc. Let me know what you want to see.....and also in the "Adult Forum" [Smile]

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

take your time, i'll be around. and thanks in advance

--------------------

pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well you must have read my mind because I was looking for the tan hosed pics and then on pg 3 there they were. WOW! She has beautiful feet!! Your a very lucky guy!!
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links