Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » (NEW) Black Nails- Toes, Soles, Dirt, Nylons (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: (NEW) Black Nails- Toes, Soles, Dirt, Nylons
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
Great sole shots & cleavage Ty. Nice job.

p.s LOL @ the Star Wars collection. Classic. [Big Grin]

My whole house has Star Wars in it. [Smile]
Every room. My boyfriends a huge collector. Has about $20,000 worth of stuff. haha. It is funny to take a tour.

And thank you!

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im loving the black polish [Mmm]

great picture set!

keep em coming haha

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice to meet you shortlivedtyranny. nice toes you have. really enjoyed your hosed set. cute face and pose to go with nice hosed peds! cool! see you around

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] Increadable Pics! The black polish is Very Hot on you!!!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow this is what u can call it great post .. lovely and sexy pics ..keep going on plz
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are soo good SLT!

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] thanks guys! If you have any requests let me know!
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like your style. so ease come, easy go.. just a note you might have already pickedup on.. i'm a sucker for hose and heels (the taller the heel, the better). so, in the event i go 'nuts' with requests, it's going to involve hose and heels.. but if heels aren't an option, hose then.

just make yourself at home on the forum, i'll come by your thread and have a look see!

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i like your style. so ease come, easy go.. just a note you might have already pickedup on.. i'm a sucker for hose and heels (the taller the heel, the better). so, in the event i go 'nuts' with requests, it's going to involve hose and heels.. but if heels aren't an option, hose then.

just make yourself at home on the forum, i'll come by your thread and have a look see!

That's an easy one I can totally do that.
[Smile] Thanks you seem like a pretty laid back guy yourself.

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

[Big Grin] i try not to be picky! having had to do pics in the past of friends (in hose, bare, and in heels) i know how demanding that work can be. so i work with the providers of content [Smile] and in the end, i'm not let down at all.

plus, you strike me as one who loves life, and that is always super cool!!! pretty feet and a radiant outlook, a combo i can get super comfy with

RPM

--------------------

ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
[Big Grin] i try not to be picky! having had to do pics in the past of friends (in hose, bare, and in heels) i know how demanding that work can be. so i work with the providers of content [Smile] and in the end, i'm not let down at all.

plus, you strike me as one who loves life, and that is always super cool!!! pretty feet and a radiant outlook, a combo i can get super comfy with

RPM

Well if you ever have some out side the box ideas I would gladly do them because I like to have a wide range of things. Believe it or not I haven't ever taken any pictures with tights and heels. I have one vid of me in heels bare though.
[Smile] Well glad you feel comfy with it because I paln on staying a while.

Nynjastarr
Major Player
Member # 36864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nynjastarr   Author's Homepage   Email Nynjastarr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work SLT. Love the black nail polish.

--------------------
** NEW! Visit me @ my clips4sale site

Posts: 111 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Thanks girlie. [Smile]
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shots...
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links