Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Little Latina Feet "Vox and Sox" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Little Latina Feet "Vox and Sox"
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back again with some new pics of my wife's sexy 3.5's- and my sexy AC30...enjoy and post comments- she has grown to love hearing the responses!
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

--------------------

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oscar, your Lady has very sexy toes. I love little feeet on women. Great pics, her polish is very nice and sexy. Would request more pics of her modeling high hel sandals or toe pointung. Keep upthe great pics [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking soles and toes.Lucky man [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipme29
Major Player
Member # 27057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipme29         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good God, man! Are you trying to give me a heat attack! Incredible post
Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipme29
Major Player
Member # 27057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipme29         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I meant heart attack. I suck.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are so cute and little, I would tickle those soles just to hear her squeal with delight...then cook dinner for you both!

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has Beautiful feet/soles thank you so much you are so lucky she has amazing sole wrinkles hope to see a lot more of her soles [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey man!
Your wife has stunning soles!!!!
You're a lucky man!

The Caribbean Bandidos
http://www.darkinfatuation.com

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veteater
Loyal Member
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veteater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet shots. What year is the AC-30? I've got a '66 Top-Boost.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3.5's??? omg.. my wife has 9.5's.. i cant imagine having feet that small in my hand.. but it sure would make my cock look bigger! [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links