Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sunny Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sunny Feet
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Preview one of My latest clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7besNcrd2Y

[ November 03, 2009, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: Shasha ]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Lovely clip
And very creative clip, you always use very creative ideas for your clips

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I felt a little ray of sunshine too.... Maybe that wasn't sunshine... but I definitely felt something coming up.... LOL

Toe Kisses,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful Sasha. As always love the foot jewelry on those beautiful feet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shawnkemp101
Board Regular
Member # 20633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shawnkemp101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the clip was too short. But still bangin. Would love to see something a little bit longer please
Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kfcc:
Hey, Lovely clip
And very creative clip, you always use very creative ideas for your clips

Thanks hon! I'm glad you enjoyed it...the full length clip is full of spreading, clamping, curling, and rubbing.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
I think I felt a little ray of sunshine too.... Maybe that wasn't sunshine... but I definitely felt something coming up.... LOL

Toe Kisses,
ned

Haha, you're so naughty ned...glad I was able to excite.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Wonderful Sasha. As always love the foot jewelry on those beautiful feet!

Thank you [Smile]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by shawnkemp101:
the clip was too short. But still bangin. Would love to see something a little bit longer please

It's supposed to be short silly; it's just a preview of the clip. I'm glad you enjoyed it...you might like the full length version if you enjoyed that little bit.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh baby! I couldn't help myself! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by trini_looker:
Oh baby! I couldn't help myself! [Jerkoff]

[Blush] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

obdntslv8
Member # 28205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for obdntslv8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dearest Goddess,

Thank You for allowing me into Your domain and giving me the priviledge of worshipping Your Fabulous Feet through Your many clips. Everyday as part of a ritual, i am downloading a new clip to worship Your Highness more.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by obdntslv8:
Dearest Goddess,

Thank You for allowing me into Your domain and giving me the priviledge of worshipping Your Fabulous Feet through Your many clips. Everyday as part of a ritual, i am downloading a new clip to worship Your Highness more.

Very good My pet. you have proven yourself by spoiling Me. you are an example to these other foot boys. I am very pleased with your level of worship.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its always great to see your pics but damn i love seeing those feet in motion. sexy as always shasha.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How'd I miss this??? That clip was a great tease Shasha. Time for me to visit your store again!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links