Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New photos page 5.(Self-suck video still shots) (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: New photos page 5.(Self-suck video still shots)
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only thing missing on your beautiful feet is a fat load of cum.
Alas, I will satisfy myself with all the amazing shots in this thread. [Jerkoff]

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FootFugger
joebond
Thanks boys!

Ferreari456gt- My boyfriend is even a little wierd about showing my feet, so for now that isn't an option.;p

jkluvsfeet1984- Well I have never had cum on my feet to take pictures of. [Cry]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jkluvsfeet1984:
Only thing missing on your beautiful feet is a fat load of cum.
Alas, I will satisfy myself with all the amazing shots in this thread. [Jerkoff]

I have to admit, I'd love this too, but I absolutely love all of ur pics [Kiss]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did a self suck video, I haven't put it up but I have some still shots. Your feed back determines if it goes up or not. [Smile]

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
An an actual photo for the go..
 -

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wowee, once again very sexy, do you like the taste?

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in for a "yes, please" re: the uploading of that video.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all the pics here are amazing, specially the selfsuck hehe
i could do the same with my toes hahahaha!

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
forgive my short comment.....

the under table shot, hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it!

the shots showing your boobs while sniffing, sweet!!!!!!!

yes, sweet sets! [Smile] btw.. love the shot of you removing your hose [Big Grin]

gotta go...

RPM

p.s. i'd love to see the conversion process for your friend Kat... lol... hope you had a great weekend!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEFINITELY put that video up! Amazing shots!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dude in MD
Major Player
Member # 33223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dude in MD   Email Dude in MD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hawt!!! You have amazingLy sexy feet and you're a pretty woman. Lovely!! Would def like to see the vid

--------------------
I luv feet... And suck toes [Wink]
I'm in MD

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure post that vid it would be hot.
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nynjastarr
Major Player
Member # 36864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nynjastarr   Author's Homepage   Email Nynjastarr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh girl....definately up! [Smile] Great job!

--------------------
** NEW! Visit me @ my clips4sale site

Posts: 111 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah! Was just thinking how I would love to see a self suck set.

In other words, yes please put up! :-)

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

jkluvsfeet1984- Well I have never had cum on my feet to take pictures of. [Cry] [/QB]

You mean your boyfriend doesn't cum on your feet?! Some guys, eh?
Okay, I guess I should ask instead of presuming... is that even something you'd want?

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by jkluvsfeet1984:
quote:

jkluvsfeet1984- Well I have never had cum on my feet to take pictures of. [Cry]

You mean your boyfriend doesn't cum on your feet?! Some guys, eh?
Okay, I guess I should ask instead of presuming... is that even something you'd want? [/QB]

I'm not opposed to it.
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links