Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 8 british feet POV for you!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 8 british feet POV for you!
PrincessMegan
Board Regular
Member # 36004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessMegan   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessMegan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love feet? Then get on your KNEES whilst you listen to me and my friends tell you what we think of you and your foot perving habits!

Listen as we laugh at your patheticness and tell you to wank that little dick whilst imagining smelling and tasting our feet...

8 feet... socks...nylons... and bare feet for you.

-

-

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]www.youngdommes.co.uk[/COLOR][/SIZE]

--------------------
Dominant, Bratty, Foot-Worshipped, Princess

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonny orange
Elite Trooper
Member # 7895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonny orange   Email jonny orange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im british and want to like these but am unsure of their ages.

--------------------
may feet rule us all!

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mdr
Loyal Member
Member # 35013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mdr   Email mdr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm also British and am loving those pics!

[Big Grin] [Bow Down]

Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links