Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Daisies in Black Mules (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Daisies in Black Mules
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
[Wu]

TY fjb - I can see I have some work to do so that I may once again elicit more than a graemlin response from you! LOL

Keep watch - the creative juices are working on it!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really can't see anything sexier than that. Perfect toes with a perfect pedicure displayed in a sexy pair of open toe shoes. The stuff of my foot fetish dreams. Thank you so much for sharing.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as ive said since she started posting...her screen name says it all!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, if I read them right, the shoes are also from the Daisy Fuentes Collection, so wouldn't that make these Daisies in Daisy's? [Laugh]

Either way they are totally scrumptious looking. I'm sure one of your other fans here would LOVE to have them too.... (Can someone say eBay?) [Tongue]

It still seems a shame to get rid of them when they look so great on you.

Toe Kisses,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always look forawrd to your post PP can't get enough of those sexy feet. By the way you should auction off those sexy worn shoes
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like those shoes! The pedi is incredible best I have seen in a long time I may suggest to my lady she get that. Oh and the arch is to die for!!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Really can't see anything sexier than that. Perfect toes with a perfect pedicure displayed in a sexy pair of open toe shoes. The stuff of my foot fetish dreams. Thank you so much for sharing.

catsman, when sharing pics of my peds elicits admiration and praise such as you have kindly given, it's worth any effort. See you in your dreams! [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
as ive said since she started posting...her screen name says it all!

That is true luv p3rf3ct to3s...you have always been a big supporter even from my very first post which was back in March 2008 and this was one of the pics in that post.

-

Thank you for remaining such an avid fan! [Bow Down]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
PP, if I read them right, the shoes are also from the Daisy Fuentes Collection, so wouldn't that make these Daisies in Daisy's? [Laugh]

Either way they are totally scrumptious looking. I'm sure one of your other fans here would LOVE to have them too.... (Can someone say eBay?) [Tongue]

It still seems a shame to get rid of them when they look so great on you.

Toe Kisses,
ned

Your are right ned! The shoes are Daisy Fuentes so your comment is right on! LOL

Perhaps you would like to be my "agent" and handle the distribution of sales of my old worn shoes... [Smile]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
Always look forawrd to your post PP can't get enough of those sexy feet. By the way you should auction off those sexy worn shoes

oh cpf11112 - each and every compliment never takes away the grateful feeling it gives me that my feet are found sexy....thank you

--------------------

EgyptionFootLover
Board Regular
Member # 36969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptionFootLover   Email EgyptionFootLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ur feet are great , i would die to serve them for real

--------------------
Amin Sawy

Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Mule:
I like those shoes! The pedi is incredible best I have seen in a long time I may suggest to my lady she get that. Oh and the arch is to die for!!

It was a lighthearted pedi for sure and I think your lady would enjoy it as I have.

-

--------------------

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get as much mileage out of those as you can. The design is perfect, as is the heel height. Outstanding!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by EgyptionFootLover:
ur feet are great , i would die to serve them for real

such an offer is one that any woman here would be happy to hear... ythank you

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Get as much mileage out of those as you can. The design is perfect, as is the heel height. Outstanding!

Thank you Ben. I will admit that I have been searching to try and find something similar before these do come apart.

It is not apparent in these pictures but the weave on the inside of the left shoe is wearing so thin that I've had to use black polish to keep it dark so it is not as noticeable! [Smile]

I have not given up yet!

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links