Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My wife (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My wife
Mactys
Major Player
Member # 6034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mactys   Email Mactys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all.

Some new pics

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[Cool]

Posts: 235 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very, very cute and sexy! If you don't mind, I would really love to know more about her and her sexy feet. What is her aprox. height and weight? Her age? Her shoe size? Does she like pedicures and showing off her feet, or is she really shy about it? Does she like when people check her feet out? Does she like having her feet kissed and smelled? Would she like to dominate another female with her feet? THANKS FOR RESPONDING! DAVE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kvant
Loyal Member
Member # 37042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kvant   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing, I love amateur foot shots! Interesting positions [Smile]

--------------------
My foot fetish sites:
The sexiest foot fetish blog - Feet Sensation
 -

Foot fetish TUBE - Majestic Feet
 -

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mactys
Major Player
Member # 6034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mactys   Email Mactys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE] Oryginalnie wysłana przez ROYALS22262:
[QB] Bardzo, bardzo słodkie i sexy! Jeśli nie masz nic przeciwko, chciałbym naprawdę kochać się dowiedzieć więcej o niej i jej sexy nogi. Jaki jest jej ok.. wzrostu i masy ciała? Jej wiek? Jej rozmiar buta? Czy ona jest jak pedicure i popisać nogi, czy jest ona rzeczywiście nieśmiały na ten temat? Czy ona jest jak sprawdzić, kiedy ludzie na nogi? Czy ona jest jak po nogach całował i zapach? Chciałaby, aby zdominować innego kobieta z nogami? DZIĘKI za odpowiedź! DAVE [/ qb] [/ quote]

Thx Dave. She has 28 , 172 cm , Euro foot nr 41. She like when i sniff and lick her feet.And I lkie too.

Best Regards

Mactys

Posts: 235 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mactys
Major Player
Member # 6034

I Canid my wife

-

[Smile]

The Realest
Member # 36742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Realest   Email The Realest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your a lucky man
Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mactys
Major Player
Member # 6034

quote:
Originally posted by The Realest:
Your a lucky man

Why ? [Smile]
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't think I'd had the pleasure of seeing your girl's feet yet- they are awesome! These photos particularly are right up my alley- I love flip-flops and beach/outdoor feet. She looks fantastic in those black flips. Thanks for sharing- looking forward to seeing many more!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mactys
Major Player
Member # 6034

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Don't think I'd had the pleasure of seeing your girl's feet yet- they are awesome! These photos particularly are right up my alley- I love flip-flops and beach/outdoor feet. She looks fantastic in those black flips. Thanks for sharing- looking forward to seeing many more!

Thanks for your good words.

Best Regards

Mactys [Cool]

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice stuff.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freebird
Loyal Member
Member # 3796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebird   Email freebird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has incredibly beautiful feet (and legs). Love the way she looks in flipflops. Please show us more. And thanks!
Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mactys
Major Player
Member # 6034

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Nice stuff.

U welcome [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by freebird:
Please show us more. And thanks!

Of course ... Yes [Smile]

Best regards [Cool]

herslave
Board Regular
Member # 35671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herslave   Email herslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexxxxxxxxxy
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links