Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » gemsizefour.co.uk finally here! + Two Preview Photos

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: gemsizefour.co.uk finally here! + Two Preview Photos
gemsizefour
Board Regular
Member # 35522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gemsizefour   Email gemsizefour   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everybody, I’ve launched my site! Finally after lots of hard work I am ready to show you my website gemsizefour.co.uk and I’d love to hear what you all think.

-

-

-

While you’re there, make sure to visit my gallery and check out my ‘3D Wall of Feet’, my article ‘Life with a foot-lover’ and the sexy 3-part foot fetish story ‘Sophie and David’.

Want to write on my feet? Your initials on my toes? Your name on my soles? Enter my ‘what happens next’ competition before 30/11/09 and a special personalised photo could be on its way to you!

Thank you for all your wonderful comments in the past, I hope you enjoy my site!

Gem x

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gosh gem, let me say that i think i'm the first to have pounded one out to your lovely new website. i chose the picture of your beautiful feet in nylons at the end of the bed, with you spreading your toes (i think i lasted 30 seconds...yum). i must congratulate you on a fine site. keep up the great work, your feet are just lovely.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy feet. WOW. Will check out your website for sure. Thanks for posting. [Drool]

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. [Mmm] Thanks for posting these..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet and great pics, keep up the good work!!!!
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love little feet. Very beautiful.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phenominal! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gem, gorgeous! You've done a great job on your site.

I love the expository stuff I'm reading so far.

This is a particularly great passage:
"Firstly, if I suddenly get turned on during the day I can guarantee I can also get my FL in the mood instantly. All I have to do is display one pretty foot in a suggestive way (arches exaggerated or wiggling toes) and he knows what’s on my mind – never fails."

HOW TRUE!

I would suggest that this be something that any guy who starts to date any girl keep in mind to bring across to her when the time is right. How incredibly valuable it could be to any girl, to know that there is a fail-safe way to turn on her man. I would venture to say that women who are involved with guys who do not have foot fetishes may end up rolling the dice about whether they can reliably, unfailingly turn a guy on and get him in the mood the way a girl with a "FL" (Foot Lover) can.

So guys, use that as a selling point!
SELL SELL SELL! We offer a great product! [Laugh]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gemsizefour
Board Regular
Member # 35522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gemsizefour   Email gemsizefour   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi again everybody,

I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all the wonderful messages I've received about my new site both here on Wu's as well as through the forms on my site - it's been more popular than I thought it would be!

I've had some lovely comments as well as some great suggestions and requests for future photo shoots and I've done my best to reply to everyone personally so far.

I've also had some very sexy (and dirty!) competition entries but there's still time to enter if you haven't done already - all you need to do is read my fictional foot fetish story then tell me what you would like to happen next! Click here for my competition page!

Just before I go, I've just uploaded a few photos to my 'Soles & Toes' gallery that you won't have seen before. Summer Feet! They were taken when the warm weather was still with us here in England and I was reading a book barefoot outside. Hope you like them!

-

Thanks again for the lovely comments so far, I am so pleased people like my site as much as they do!

Gem x

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GS4 finally! Lookin good girl~!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
givemefeet
Board Regular
Member # 36599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for givemefeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why can't I save the pictures on my computer?
Posts: 14 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links