Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ^*Brooke*^ (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ^*Brooke*^
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, as always! Beautiful feet, long legs and perfect pedicure, what more could you ask for?

Nice to see you back and posting.

Ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!!! Brooke is simply stunning! Her legs are fantastic and almost rival her sexy feet. Truly excellent pics, and capture just how sexy she is. Her feet look so flirtacious and super hot as they dangle in her classy slides, and slingbacks.

Her supple, rounded, soft, heels look so delicious, and amazing to see. That first pic and pose is an image of true beauty. Her pedicure is fantastic too...love the black with white high lights. Sexy!!!

If I could make a pose request....would enjoy seeing your Brooke standing up on her toes, showing off her soft soles, and high arches. I am sure she would look fantastic in that pose....either in heels, or bare.

Excellent comeback.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow I love that second set with the pink toes
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous pair of legs... [Drool]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brooke, you never fail to move me. Just love your toes & arches.

Always looking forward to seeing your posts here. Thanks, so much.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice to see you again1 you have wonderful curves and lines. a natural beauty! and you wear your heels really well (something I really appreciate). hope you'll drop by more often. really appreciate the closups and the full figure shots [Big Grin]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have to admit...you have really nice gams. Thanks for posting!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, those feet look like they were MEANT for giving a footjob! Beautiful
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
budlight23232000
Major Player
Member # 31969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for budlight23232000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those toes are absolutely perfect!
Posts: 113 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
518directsex
Board Regular
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 518directsex   Email 518directsex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best feet and legs on the forum
Posts: 19 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crankshaft
Loyal Member
Member # 35083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crankshaft   Email Crankshaft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding! Your toes might be the sexiest on this forum. The pink polish is my fave. Yummy. Please don't make us wait so long for another set.

--------------------
<-- My wife Monika's toes

Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneofakindsmile
Major Player
Member # 11174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneofakindsmile   Email oneofakindsmile   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot as always. I would love to have my way with you.
Posts: 134 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely amazing- as always. (Would love to see you in some sandals- like the ones in the last photo of the second post) Thanks for sharing those with us.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Mmm] exquisite body, beautiful feet &legs
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] EXQUISITE! [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links