Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Holy Socks! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Holy Socks!
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today's site update includes Holy Socks (45 pictures total)! www.mommiesfeet.com

-

The polish is OPI: Russian Navy
 -

-

I also uploaded a teaser clip that is about 2 minutes long over on Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_DCNnMsQ24

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Thud] Hot, Sexy and Toetally Cool! You are a total Goddess Elizabeth! [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always loved the way black polish looks on your toes.Awesome stuff.Thank you. [Wu]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]

How do you have the ability to take something that I'm not particularly a fan of, and make it totally hot? I've never really had a thing for socks before but WOW, you sure do make them sexy.

Never mind the fact that I can't get over your fabulous pedi and awesome photography, those have come to be a "given"...

I was almost rendered speechless and wondered which graemlin would suit me best, the one above or..... [Jerkoff]
But since I don't usually use that one, I'll stick with the first.... LOL

Star-Struck,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seriously!!! i'm not a fan of socks on peds.. but you took this and well.. made it hot! the title intrigued me enough to anticipate a great set (as always)... and i was not prepared enough.

wow! just great job with this set

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Pics. Smokin hot feet. Thanks for posting. [Drool]

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddamn.
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always liked torn nylons, but never thought about liking torn socks.I DO!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy goodness right there! Love the shine on the polish...gr8 set

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you [Smile]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddess Elizabeth, I could lie down on the floor and just gnaw on those delicious-looking heels of yours like a dog with a rawhide bone, and you'd find me there still doing it the next morning! [Mmm]
Great pics!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noteworthy set! The first sample up there is truly awesome. Creative use of otherwise plain ole white socks.

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only you could take holy socks and make it this sexy and appealing. In that last pic it looks like your toes could put quite the squeeze on just about anything!

Really liked this idea and your pics Goddess E!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -
[/QB]

I'm always ready to sniff em anytime u ask [Laugh]
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
I've always loved the way black polish looks on your toes.Awesome stuff.Thank you. [Wu]

You are most welcome!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links