Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pizza Hut Candid

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pizza Hut Candid
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Went to The Hut last weekend for dinner with my wife and managed to sneak this photo of a young mom at the next table with my phonecam.
 -

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very,pretty & sexy foot! Thank you! Can you describe how she looked, height, weight, hair color, age aprox, whatever else that you remember! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice candid..Pizza Hut has tables and chairs??Up here they only have Pizza Hut takeout.....

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice lookin foot!!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC
Loyal Member
Member # 8404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC   Email KC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id be disturbed if that was next to me a the table... good work
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I bet those smelled FUCKING FANTASTIC.

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn i'd get caught staring for sure!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent picture! I love her French pedicure. Thank you for posting this.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonny orange
Elite Trooper
Member # 7895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonny orange   Email jonny orange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was in a pizza hut yesterday but no sexy feet on show [Cry] thanks for posting this

--------------------
may feet rule us all!

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
Very,pretty & sexy foot! Thank you! Can you describe how she looked, height, weight, hair color, age aprox, whatever else that you remember! THANKS!

I thought so too, which is why I risked taking the photo even with my wife present. (under the table- she had no clue- she was checking her phone)

This gal was probably late 20's early 30's with a very cute face; nice thin build, about my height (5' 8"); straight, dark, shoulder length hair. She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Just the kinda girl I'd be very "taken with" were I a single man.

She was there with several younger kids for a B_day party at the larger table next to us. She even offered us some cake!

Her feet were killer! I loved the Fench pedi and the flip-flops.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great shot. sexy foot.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links