Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Candace/Candy from Sactown Feet, Feet By The Inch

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Candace/Candy from Sactown Feet, Feet By The Inch
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have any additional pics of this lovely woman? She is incredible, and scarce on the internet!
 -

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a dancer... But where? Does anyone know if she has a Facebook page, or Twitter, or MySpace? What a beauty!

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!! Sign me up!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found a few pics of her at SoleYum.com, but damn few. I downloaded a nice video of her. She's unbelievable! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Since 1965.

Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Love that red hair, those long legs, and those beautiful size 10 feet!

--------------------
Since 1965.

mdr
Loyal Member
Member # 35013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mdr   Email mdr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is smoking, hopefully someone has more pics and posts them [Wink]
Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmm!
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.waybackmachine.com if you know the websites she used to be in...? Coincidentally enough, I have seen a couple of pictures of her - she was on Sactown feet (Never even been on the site: apparently it's been taken down since -- hence the wayback Machine -- but I remember a contribution on Soles Of Silk).

-

-

-

-

-

The sample pics from Soles Of Silk:
 -

-

I do NOT know if these groups are still running, but:
http://web.archive.org/web/20070320172338/groups.yahoo.com/group/dancercandy/

http://web.archive.org/web/20070526093029/groups.yahoo.com/group/perfect10candy/

Her Clips for sale:
http://clips4sale.com/store/2776

(Don't ask me how I found this btw...haha complicated.)

Happy wanking [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's some of Candace for you. Hmm...a part of me wants to contact her to get a shoot going.

-  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Those are all great shots! Some I have, some I don't. I think those Yahoo groups are gone now, I belonged to them years ago. But that's all good information!

What kind of dance does she do? How is she? Where is she now?

--------------------
Since 1965.

Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

I think that, when I die, I'd like to donate my face to be made into insoles for her pumps. LOL
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Since 1965.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links