Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ID women,who is she?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ID women,who is she?
mychaylow111
Board Regular
Member # 33656

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mychaylow111   Email mychaylow111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who is she?

-
 -

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her!!! I dont know
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She used to work at the foot worship palace in NYC.
Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mychaylow111
Board Regular
Member # 33656

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mychaylow111   Email mychaylow111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by montegalan:
She used to work at the foot worship palace in NYC.

and name in the web?
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I answered this question yesterday at the Mouse Pad. Why didn't you check that first?

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mychaylow111
Board Regular
Member # 33656

quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:
I answered this question yesterday at the Mouse Pad. Why didn't you check that first?

oh sorry,many thanks:-)
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:

See, this is one of those things I never can understand.

Seems to me it would have been easier to just type her name than it was to type all that.

I don't know why it's so hard to accept that someone may not have seen another post on another board, and out of simple courtesy, just tell that person the name they are looking for.

You don't tend to get this kind of response from people in real life, but you see it on the internet quite a bit.

Anyway, it's just an observation, not a condemnation.

[ November 10, 2009, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: IAmSpartachris ]

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See, now I want to know who it is and I have no idea what "the mouse pad" is.
Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IAmSpartachris:
someone may not have seen another post on another board

The post was made by the same person; I'm expecting that a person who posts a question will actually, you know, check the thread for answers before asking the same question again elsewhere.

The thread, for Pete and anyone else who wants to see it, is here.

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLova84
Board Regular
Member # 35121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLova84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First time I have actually seen her, and immediately I've fallen in love with her soles. Very nice feet.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well who is she????

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the others here on Wu's that might be interested...
I went to the mouse pad and looked up the answer.

"I think it's Sidney from Footworship Palace"

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e230/sftfan/sidney/

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is my future ex-wife of course...

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links